MY Camper!

By late afternoon the camper, you learned that what you were in was not a car or truck by overhearing the men talk about the camper compared to Sniper's camper, had stopped completely and the engine was cut off. You popped your head up from the blanket ball you were wrapped in. All the men were exiting and totally forgot about you. You realised the camper was parked in the garage. It took ten minutes but then Scout burst through the garage entrance running to you. He enters the camper panting and tired.
"Totally forgot you can't walk. Ya ok toots? Medic sent me to get you." You were sitting on the bed with blankets wrapped around you.
"I'm fine. Tell Medic I stay here in Camper. Feel.... some what safe here. Not really but..... better than nothing." Scout's casual smile fell and he nodded his head. His smile came back but it was sympathetic.
"Aight Toots. I'll tell the Doc you'll stay here but uhh." Scout took off his head set and placed it on your head. "Need anything, radio me. Just hold the button on the side when you talk. Let go of the button when you don't. Simple as that." The head set was relatively big on you. You smiled softly and laughed a little. You liked the head set, it was cool.
"Thanks Ss..... Sc..... Scu..... I will need time to say names..." You sheepishly look up at Scout. Only to see his smile was beaming from ear to ear.
"You were trying! That is awesome! Take your time, it's cool. I'll get Doc for ya." Scout hops out the Camper and runs back inside. You take off the head set and look at it. Just one large ear speaker and small microphone sticking out. You kept looking at it for about five minutes until you heard the door open to the garage. You saw Medic walking in a white bottle, a water bottle, a small sewing kit, towels, and bandage. He comes in and places the things on the table.
"Alright mädchen. Now I can really fix up that wound! Stick your leg out." You stick out your left leg where the bullet wound in through your lower calf. You didn't really catch onto it at this time but Medic had cut your left pant leg down to be short instead. At least you still had both socks and shoes. Medic came over with scissors and cut the bandages off. It wasn't until now that you noticed the wound was getting infected. "Ah. Just as I suspected. Zhe stings I used to sew jou up before vere five jahre alt (5 years old). It vas zhe best I had at zhe moment but it got jour wound infected. Jou vill hate me for zhis but I have to clean jour wound zhen restitch jour leg up. Zhe other men vouldn't need anaesthetics, but jou on zhe other hand vill need it. Luckily, I have som-" You cut him off immediately.
"No! No forced sleep." You gripped tight to the blanket around you. Glaring fearfully at Medic.
"But.... Zhis vill hurt jou so much! I need to heal jou. But I don't vant to hurt jou." You were terrified just of the thought of forced sleep. He could do anything to you. "I promise I vill not hurt jou if jou take zhe anaesthetics. Jou vill be safe." Damn it. If you stayed away, then you would go through so much pain. If you slept, then he could heal your leg, possibly, and that will be the end of it. Forced into a situation of full trust is horrible! But you take your chances.
"Fine. Hurt me and I will..... I will......" You were too scared to even come up with a threat. Your heart was beating out of your chest, you were shaking out of fear. Medic walked over and sat down beside you. He hugged you and gently cradled you to the point where you stopped shaking.
"Somezhing has happened to jou before, hasn't it? I have never seen anyvone zhis afraid of.... forced sleep." Medic used your term for anaesthetics. You really didn't want to talk about it. Didn't want to think about it. Instead you didn't say anything and told Medic you were ready for the anaesthetics. After a the injection, you were knocked out within a minute.
          You woke bundled up in blankets in the camper's bed. But the bed was different, and the blankets. Slowly you lifted yourself up and looked around. It was kind of similar but at the same time not. You looked to there the rest of the camper is supposed to be, the small kitchen counter, tables and all. The place you were looking at was quite bigger and more clean. Instead, to your right was a single long table booth as of you left was the small kitchen and bathroom. Straight ahead of course was the driver and passenger seats. At the booth there sat Sniper, Medic, and Heavy playing a card game. Sniper was facing you, Medic was the one sat farthest against the wall and Heavy sat in the seat with his back to you. Sniper's gaze went from the cards in his hand to you. He lifts his head up more and places his cards down.
      "She's up." Sniper got up first and walked to you. Medic and Heavy got up and approached the bed side as well. You were still very out of it due to the medicine.
"How are jou feeling Leibe?" Medic sat on the bed next to you and put an arm around you to help support you. With Medic being right there you took advantage and leaned against him completely. Holding onto him softly, you nod your head. Like I said, you are very out of it. Medic laughed lightly at your response. "Go back to sleep Leibe. It vill be ok. I know jou liked zhat other camper but zhe team would like it better if jou stayed in Sniper's. His ist a lot better of a camper anyvay." Sniper smiled lightly, taking the compliment for his beloved camper. You nod your head again, that you understood. Because it is Sniper's, you were ok with it. If it was Soldier's or someone else's besides Medic, Scout, Heavy or Sniper then hell no. You pull lightly on Medic in a way of telling him to stay and lay down with you. "Ah! I'm sorry mädchen, I can't stay. I have to talk vith zhe team about a lot of stuff. Sniper can stay zhough. Vill zhat be ok?" You take a moment but nod your head. Medic stands up and leaves you sitting there. Sniper's face lite up red and he tried to speak. Instead he kept cutting himself off trying to protest. "Zhanks Sniper. I vill be back soon vith Heavy. Dankeschön!" With that both Heavy and Medic left. Sniper was left speechless. You softly rub your tired eyes.
"It's ok. Don't have to, if you don't want to." You yawn and let out a tiny noise in the midst of it. Sniper melts on the spot and gives in.
" 'oi'll nap with you. Just this once though." That was a total lie but Sniper slips in bed with you and lays down on his side. You lay down with him and snuggle up to him so you could burry your face into his chest. Sniper sighed and became more relaxed and less tense. He pulls the blankets up to your shoulder and holds you in his arms close to him. Softly he streams his fingers through your hair. Soothing you into a soft sleep so the medicine can wear off.