The Answer

It was a long, silent nineteen hours. Both teams didn't let out a single peep throughout the night. None of them slept. The Blu team stayed up with Alayus and made sure he didn't go and assassinate Red Medic or Spy. Red Medic stayed with you in your bed, cradling you to his chest as you restlessly slept. It has been rough on you, thinking about your options. Weighing out each consequence. Your brother. Your home. But uncertainty. Or a bunch of men. Love and care. Yet at a constant threat of death. Now there is only two hours remaining.
You sat up in your bed as Red Medic recorded any changes on your monitoring system. You fiddled with the blanket as you stayed silent. Red Medic had not spoke to you throughout the entire time, thankfully. He did not try to convince you to stay or leave, for he knew all of that was up to you and you only. You stopped messing with the blanket and sighed. You glared at the door to your room and slipped out of your bed. You leaned on the bed side and looked to Red Medic. He was watching you the moment you sighed. He looked just a tired as you and worried.
     "Let's go." You looked down and away from Medic as he placed his clip board down and started unhooking you from the machines.
     "Jou should be fine visout zhe machines now." Medic picked you up into his arms and stood in front of the door. You looked emotionless and cold unlike Medic's worried and nervous looks. "Frau, vhat ever jou decide once we leave zhis room, know zhat I'll be zhere for jou vhen ever jou need me."
     It surprised you that Medic would say such a thing. You knew he was sentimental about you but not to this extent. You simply nod your head and hold on tighter to Medic. Medic takes a deep breath and opens the door. The hallway is empty; still quiet from the restless tense teams both scattered throughout the base. Medic walked down the hall to the main room. His boots clacked against the tile floors, giving the whole silent atmosphere an eerie feel to it. As Medic entered the main room, both red and blue Scout were in the room, passed out on the couch. Well, blue Scout was on the couch, red Scout had his upper half on the floor and lower half dangling on the couch. It would have been a very hysterical sight if not for the circumstances you were in.
       "Should I vake zhe blue Scout?" Medic whispered to you in order not to wake them both incase you said no. You curtly nodded your head though, giving Medic the 'ok' to wake the blue Scout. Medic gently set you down on a recliner couch and went to the blue Scout. He nudged the small man, (Boy?... Man?..... Man-boy? Boy-man?) making him stir from his slumber with a jumping start. He shot up and put his arms out to fight only to see the red Medic blankly staring at him. It was a brief conversation between those two that you didn't care to listen to. Your brain was too fixated on other things. It wasn't until Medic came back that you snapped back to reality.
       "Zhe Scout said jour brother ist outside in zhe front. Are jour ready to go?" Medic sounded even more concerned than before you and him left the room.
      "I am." You spoke sternly and to the point. Your face showed no emotion, you didn't want anyone to see your fear and weakness. Medic picked you back up and you saw blue Scout about to wake red scout. You didn't have the energy to tell him not to but you'll learn to regret that later. Medic left the room as you watched the blue scout get sucker punched in the nuts by the red scout for waking him up. You wanted to laugh so bad, but nothing came out. You gripped onto Medic's jacket the closer you got to the exit door. The tighter you gripped onto Medic, the more Medic tried comforting you. He placed his hand on your back and rubbed it softly. It did help a little to calm you but not much. Medic opened the door and most of the blue team along with your brother were standing outside. The sun was just peaking over the horizon, giving the outside a nice warm orange light. You looked at your brother, he looked just as pristine as when you first saw him. He turned to see who just came outside and his once monotonic face had lite up.
     "Ah, morning little Sister. How did you sleep?" He approached you and Medic casually as if there wasn't a huge decision you needed to make.
"Worse than you, I suppose." You tap Medic's shoulder lightly to tell him to set you down. Medic did as you implied and he stood back as you stood in front of your brother. You crossed your arms and glared at him.
         "No small talk? Fine. Always straight to the punchline with you, (y/n)." Alayus sighed and looked down at you. He squatted down to your level and opened his arms. "Glad you made the right decision. I knew you'd come around sometime soon."
You wanted to slap him silly so bad. "Don't you make the decision for me, asshole! I didn't say I was coming with you." You gritted your teeth and held back more vile insults you wanted to burn him with.
Alayus laughed a little and stood up. "Sorry. You know how much I like to play games, (y/n). But uhh..... You see, you never had an option in the first place." Alayus snapped his fingers and all of the blu team aimed their guns toward Medic. Not you, Medic. Medic backed up and put his hands up.
"Fick dich! Jou son of a-." Before Medic could complete his cuss, the rest of the red team came bursting out of the doors. Most of them had their weapons but they were all low on ammo so some of them didn't have anything but their fists.
Before you could react and turn to run back to the red team, Alayus grabbed the back of your shirt and snatched you. He placed a piece of cloth over your mouth and it smelled awful. You knew immediately what it was and tried to fight his grip but to no avail. You slowly blacked out as you heard gun shots go from booming in your ear to a fading distant sound. You body became limp and within seconds, you were out cold.

(I know it's taking me forever to get chapters out but i'm trying guys. Everyday. Getting as much as I can in. I'm keeping to my promise. I will get this story done. - Author)