Retrieval

Engie had made a mistake, and the team chewed him out for it. But not for long! They had work to do. Engie had indeed tracked down where your signal was coming from. It was from a Mann CO. manufacturing building down south of Denver, Colorado. Supposedly, said by Engie, that that building was one of Saxton Hale's last resort manufacturing sites. Seems sense Mr.Grey has taken over Mann CO. though, the building is being put to use manufacturing mercenary robots. It is not the first time the team has faced off with the robots but they sure as hell hate fighting them. But they would do anything to get you back again. Although you have only been with them for a few months (possible a year now) and the first month was rather rough, but you brought the team together. All of them loved you and your company. It just sucks that you are Mr.Grey's niece.
        As of now, the whole RED team was getting ready to attack the facility. They did not have a lot of ammo nor the proper weapons they needed. So Spy devised a plan of a sneak attack. They would have to be stealthy in order to retrieve you and use the least amount of ammo. Same concept as capture the intelligence except the briefcase is now you.
Scout, Pyro, and Spy was placed on the west wing outside the building. Sniper, Soldier, and Demoman were placed at the front entrance by the north. Heavy, Medic, and Engie were placed at the back entrance south wing. The east wing had to way of entrance or exit so they left that side alone. All the mercs are a good half mile away from the building itself. The plan was for Scout, Pyro, and Spy to enter first and find a place to hide as Sniper, Soldier, and Demoman fire some ammo from a distance. That would draw attention to the north side. Allowing Scout, Pyro, and Spy a more clear pathway to you at the east wing. Once you are retrieved, they will make their way to the south side to meet up with Heavy, Medic, and Engie. If there are pursuers then that is what Heavy, Medic, and Engie are for. Hopefully, that won't be the case.

          You laid on the bed, a bloody bruised mess. Mr.Grey was willing to beat the answers out of you at this point. But you never gave in, mainly because you really had no idea where the land deed was, and sense you would not break then he will have to use other methods. Exactly why he let the team of mercs track down where you are so he can easily capture those idiots and torture them into getting you to say something. You wished desperately that they wouldn't come.
Just as you thought this, you heard loud explosions and gun shots from the north wall. You sit up and look to the door. Your body was aching with pain. You heard tons of people running past your door, some shouting, then silence. You sigh and got off the bed to limp to the door. You pressed your ear to the door and heard nothing until three sets of foot steps charged to the door. You flung yourself back off the door onto your back, crawling back a few feet. The door handle was messed around with for a few seconds. This made you quite questionable because they never had problems opening the door before. The door was swung open and you curl up into a ball and shrink away.
"(Y/n)!" A chorus of familiar voices fill your ears. You look up and see Scout run to you, Pyro stand at the door, and Spy stand half way between you and Pyro. You sat up with a groan as Scout slid down on the floor and scooped you up in his arms. He held you close but not tight, aware he is a lot stronger than you.
"Come on Scout. We need to get 'er out of 'ere!" Spy grabbed the back of Scout's collar and threw him forward. Scout got up into a run with you tucked into his chest by his arms. You were in an immense amount of pain but you bit your lip and stifled a cry. After a few agonizing turns, Pyro and Spy open the doors and sprinted out to the court yard with Scout only to be stopped abruptly. You turn your head from Scout's chest and see spot lights on the rest of the men tied up, on their knees and in a line in front of Mr.Grey's soldiers with guns aimed at you, Scout, Spy, and Pyro. Pyro lights his flame thrower but Spy puts his hand on Pyro's shoulder and looks down. He mumbles something you couldn't pick up and Scout holds you closer, his face shows he is in obvious distress. You hear a dark familiar laugh and you let out a growl/sigh. Mr.Grey walks out into the light and has this shit eating smirk.
"What did I tell you (Y/n)? Right into my trap." You muster up as much strength as you can and yell at him.
"SUCK MY BALLS OLD MAN!" Mr.Grey's smug grin turns to a frown in seconds as he turns to look at you in Scout's arms. Scout tries not to laugh at what you said. Pyro looks at you in confusion and Spy is just wide eyed, looking at you as well. Pyro pulls out a spherical lollipop because he is still confused and without breaking his eye contact, Spy grabs Pyro's forearm and puts it down. Pyro is even more confused now and the team of mercs all let out a small chuckle.
           "YOU TELL HIM, CUPCAKE!" Soldier lifts his head up and smiles at you, a little bit of his fighting spirit returned. Mr.Grey hits the back of Soldier's head and knocks him down, then he motions his head to us and his men ran in and tied Pyro and Spy down, taking their weapons and putting them in a line. This left you alone in the arms of Scout. He looks down at you and whispers.
          "Ya sure you don't know where tha deed is, Toots?" You glare at Scout and sigh.
           "If I knew, then I would have given it to you!" You whisper yell back at him. Mr.Grey fake coughs and get's Scout's and your attention.
            "If you are done arguing, then I suggest you tell me where the land deed is!" Mr.Grey put a gun to the back of Demoman's head. (He was first in line)
             "For the last time, I don't know!" You strain yourself to raise your voice at the end. "Don't hurt them. If you do, then I will never give you the land." Mr.Grey takes a moment to think about it.
              "So you do have the deed?" He smirks and takes the gun away from Demoman's head.
               "It's not a deed. It's my word. There is no paper deed but we can make one. I legally own the land due to it being inherited by my father. If you can make a contract, then i'll sign it." Scout gasped and Spy lifted his head up.
             "Non, (Y/n)! Don't give 'im the la-ACK!" Spy was cut off from a sharp wack to the back of his head by one of Mr.Grey's men.
               "Girly, don't. Ya don't know what he is gonna do to tha land. I don't trust 'em. Somethings obviously wrong." More of Mr.Grey's men came in and tore you away from Scout's arms. You hissed in pain as your body was tossed around like a rag doll. Scout was tied down like the rest of the mercs and his weapons were taken away. He tried fighting back but was knocked out cold by one of the men and tossed to the ground by Spy's knees. Spy sighs at the idiot but admires his protectiveness over you. The last all the mercs saw of you, was you in the arms of armed men being taken into the building beside a smirking Mr.Grey. And this fight was far from over.