After Effects

Unaware of the meeting last night, you slept till noon of the next day. An uncommon happening for you. Medic had started to worry when he didn't see you this morning. So did the  other men of course but they passed it off as you were awake in your room. But Medic knew very well that was not the case because of the secret camera in your room. Medic called Scout over to the security room to take over his shift so he could go and see if you were ok. Reluctantly Scout took the shift but didn't complain because he knew if the Doc was worried about you then there must be something wrong. Medic went straight to your room and knocked on your door.
       "(Y/n)? You avake?" Medic stood by your door and heard you let out a small painful groan in response. "I'm coming in Frau." Medic opened your door and saw how dark your room was despite the suns light outside. He noticed you put dark blankets over your window shades to block out all light. "Frau? Are jou ok?" Medic was extremely worried. He walked over to your queen sized bed, which is way to big for you, and sat down on the side next to your body under the covers. You let out a few muffled words and sniffle. "I can't hear jou Frau. Vhat's going on Liebe?" Medic pulled your covers back just a bit so at least your head was uncovered. You sigh and sniffle again.
      "I have realised now that crying takes a lot of energy out of you....." You let out another groan and lay face flat on your pillow. Medic sighs and rubs your back. (What is up with the team and rubbing your back for comfort?!)
        "Vhy vere jou crying?" Medic stopped rubbing your back and looked down at you. You turn your head to the side in order to speak.
         "Thinking about the past..... I know it is useless but it still hurts either way." You slide the blanket off you and sit up facing Medic. "Apologies. I didn't mean to worry you. I'm just a bit depressed." You rub your eyes and sniffle again.
        "I von't ask jou about jour past. But vill jou be ok? Some sunlight vill help jou. Jou can come vith me to mein clinic." You shake your head.
         "No thanks. I think i'll go explore a bit." You slide off your bed and Medic's face drops and panic takes over.
          "Ahhh, nein! It is so cold outside, vhy not stay inside, ja?" Medic was obviously showing his panic. It was agreed upon last night that you shouldn't be going outside too often in the small accruing chance that your brother could be lurking around. You looked up at Medic questionably but decide to shrug his odd behaviour off.
            "O-ok. Umm...... Then i'll go to the library. There has been a book i've been wanting to finish." You grab your brush from off your dresser and comb your hair.
           "Ja. Better. I'll leave jou be zhen." Medic got up and left your room. You smirk and change into your exploring clothes, which just consists of jean pants, black tank top, and a dark red jacket. You exit your room through the balcony and slowly climb down the gutters pipe. Silently you slip away from the base into the woods. After you were away from the base a good mile or two, you started to climb some trees and look out on to the horizon. All was well and the forest quiet as the sun slowly makes its decent to the west. Come again, quiet? A quiet forest? Something seemed off. You slide down a tree you were previously on and look around, alert of your surrounding. Not a sound was made near you. Not of birds of bugs. Not of deer or elk. But foot steps. Slow and quieter than a mouse. You stood by the base of the tree and listened. The  moment a branch was broke under the silent footsteps you took off running to the base. You could hear who ever it was stalking you take after. You were fast but not fast enough, you could hear the foot steps gaining. It was useless to out run the stalker, so you decided to out smart him. Right as the foot steps made it to your heels, you jerked to your left and barrel rolled to a tree where you climbed as fast as you could. Once up in the trees you jumped from branch to branch of other trees. As you made it to the top of one tree, you looked down to see if you could find your pursuer. The forest was still silent and there was not a sound of disturbance nor another human in sight. You keep your guard up and look around. As you were just about to start climbing down a hand wrapped around your waist and over your mouth with a strange smelling clothe. You grabbed the arm that was holding your face but soon felt light headed and everything went black.

       "VHERE IST SHE?!?" Medic yelled at Scout as the group of men all glared at him.
        "I don't know! I didn' see er' on tha cameras!" Scout glared back at the Medic. All the men sighed.
          "Did your sentries pick up anything Engie?" Sniper turned to his left where Engie stood.
           "Nah. None of ma sentries outside have gone off for anythin' but sensing us." All the men sigh again in defeat. It has been four hours sense you were last seen. Seen by Medic in your room.
" 'ow could she 'ave slipped under our noses like zhat?" Spy looked out a window and Scout chuckled softly.
"Seems she learned it from some frenchie Spy." The team gave crooked smiles as they found it a little humorous you pulled off one of Spy's moves. But it still didn't solve the problem that you were missing. After a few arguments amongst the men, it was decided they would take Sniper, Spy, and Scout out to go look for you, while the rest of them guard the base. All the men were worried and determined to find you. And end this war once and for all.