Blue Base

Slowly you woke up in a bed. Not your bed, that you know. The sheets were blue but the bed was just as soft. You sit up in the bed and groan, holding your head. Your head was throbbing faster than your heart could pump your blood. You look around and see the four corners of the room. The room was large with one window a good ten feet above your head against the wall, your bed was centered against one wall opposite of the two large doors. Beside your bed on the left was a bed stand with a lamp, a glass of water, pills, and a note. You ignored the note on the table and looked to the doors. The whole room was extremely dark except for the light from the lite lamp and window. After getting a good sense of your surroundings, you look at the note under the glass of water.
"Take the pills. It will help with the head ache."
You look at the two small tablets on the small wooden table. You place the note down on the table and pull your knees to your chest. As far as you could tell, you could not trust anyone or anything from now on. You ignored the pills and looked up the wall to the window, trying to see if there was a way to climb the wall. Sadly, the wall was mainly flat so there was no places to grip on to. You curse yourself for getting into such a dreadful situation. For the past few hours, you stayed curled up on the bed. There was not much you could do. But after what you thought was an hour or so, you heard foot steps at the door growing louder. As the foot steps stopped at the door, you heard keys clank together and the door be unlocked. You stay sat up with your knees tucked to your chest as the figure enters. Your heart sinks to your stomach as you are faced with the wicked grin of Mr.Grey and the Blu Medic.
"Good morning (Y/n). How are you feeling?" Mr.Grey walked up to the end of your bed and loomed over you. The Blu Medic closed the door behind Mr.Grey and joined beside him at the end of your bed. You glare at Mr.Grey and growl lowly. Mr.Grey laughs dryly at your defensive growl and looks to your bed side table. "You didn't take the medicine? It really will help." Mr.Grey walked to the side of your bed to the table. You immediately got up off the bed to the other side. You kept your gaze on Mr.Grey. Blu Medic laughed lightly.
"Vhat an animal, she is. Scared of course, but look at zhat fire in her eyes! Ooo! Tapferes kleines Kätzchen! (Brave little kitten)" Blu Medic sat on your bed and kept his eyes on you. Mr.Grey scoffed and took the paper, glass of water, and pills.
"This is no way to greet your uncle, (Y/n). Besides, we have so much to discuss!" Mr.Grey handed the three items to Blu Medic who took the items politely and left the room. You stood a few feet away from your bed on the right side while Mr.Grey stood on the left side looking down at you. "Well then. Shall we begin?"

All the men were quiet in the rec-room. It has been a total of thirteen hours now sense you were last seen. Sniper, Spy, and Scout came back empty handed after searching a couple of miles around the base. All that was found was a light brown piece of clothe that had remanences of a knock-out chemical on it. Purposefully placed on the ground by your capturer. All of them where too tired to argue with each other anymore and too worried to rest for a single minute. It was a hopeless situation and it only made all the men more depressed to not have your mellow company. Slowly, all the men started to dissipate into their own rooms for some restless sleep.