❤️

welcome to littlenotes!

writing littlenotes has helped me through some dark moments in my life, somehow writing them down and getting them out of my system helped me understand them. but not only that, sharing them here with everyone and watching people relate and understand, makes me feel a little less alone in this world.

so, thank you for deciding to support my poetry book! it means the world to me.

this book contains content that may upset you, relating to; depression, anxiety, eating disorders and mental health in general.

please, please, please, if anything you read affects you, please seek help. and if you are in a country that doesn't offer and/or allow you any help or support please talk to someone. even if that someone is me, you are welcome to message me any time and i will be here to support you.

these poems are deep rooted within me, but now they are yours too. they are yours to decode and understand in your own way, they are yours to relate to and they are yours to keep you afloat.

*lowercase intended

//disclaimer: these are all original works unless stated otherwise and should not be used without my consent and should only be shared with credit given.//

DO NOT ADVERTISE ON MY BOOKS

my other works include; coffee stains (poetry), they took what wasn't theirs. (poetry) JESSICA (fiction)

Follow me on Instagram @thathannahkimgirl

&

support a small time writer by checking out my store - link in bio