4

"Murad!" I ripped my arm away from his grip. "Why did you do that!"

"He was creepy Hanna." He snarled. "Did you seriously like that werido looking at you the whole time?" 

I rolled my eyes. "Murad, I'm sure he wasn't going to snatch me from my seat." 

"Whatever, I'm going home." He started to walk away.

I didn't follow him. I was too angry with him and just thought to take the bus home instead. 

Murad must have thought I was following him because he stopped and looked back at me. "Well?" 

"What?" I groaned and sulked my shoulders. 

He shook his head and walked all the way back. He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him. "I'll take you home." 

I stood in my place and shook my head. "No."

"Hanna." I could tell his impatient personality was taking charge. 

I looked up at him. "Murad."

He walked closer to me. "I will haul you up and carry you home." He gritted. "Do you want me to do that?"

"You wouldn't dare." I glared at him but before I knew it, he had me in his arms and started striding to his house, which was a couple minutes from here. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck for the fear of falling. "Murad put me down!" I shook my body hoping he'd let go but his grip was firm. "Murad!" 

Being this close to him made me a little nervous which was a little alarming. His subtle cologne was invading my nostrils and it caused my heart to beat quicker so I stopped breathing immediately. 

"You look like you're going to faint." Murad chuckled. "Here I'll put you down." 

As soon as my feet landed on the floor, I glared at him before striding away from him. "You're so annoying!" 

****

MURAD:

As soon as I walked into the house I noticed my mom sitting down in my dad's office. She had so much paperwork laid over the glass table. 

I peered over and she took off her glasses and smiled. "Yes?" 

I shook my head. "Nothing." I began walking up stairs. "I'm going to my room let me know if you need me." I said over my shoulder. 

"Actually," My mom began. "there is."

I turned around. "What do you mean?" 

My mom put her paperwork down. "I saw you two today."

I frowned. "Me and Hanna?" She probably saw when I carried Hanna. 

"Yes." Her smile disappeared. "Do you have any feelings for her?" Her tone slightly turned sharper.

I felt personally attacked. "God no." I quickly said. 

My mom frowned. "Are you sure?"

I sighed. "Yes why?"

"Because," My mom focused on me again. "She might get married one day-"

Suddenly I felt a fire starting in my chest. "She won't get married." I accidentally bit back. I didn't know why I was so defensive. 

My mom abruptly stood up. "You two don't belong together Murad! Many parents are asking about you for their daughters."

My eyes widened. Was she serious? "Are you saying that my marriage is going to be business related?"