19

Sooo I know I'm late. But at least I'm here. I'll keep trying my best. I know some of y'all are mad but please bare with me. I have a lot of things going on and for a while I couldn't really think of where this story could go.

Anyways enjoy and plz vote and comment because that's what inspires me to keep going.

****
Wafa screamed.

So loud that I dropped the phone from my hand. However I quickly picked it up and calmed her down.

"It's a lie you idiot!" I whispered harshly. "I'm not really having his kid."

Wafa was quiet.

"Wafa?" I frowned.

"Okay yeah." She breathed. "I almost died. I thought you and Murad did the nasty."

I glared at my wall since she wasn't here to glare at in person. "Of course not. But it's the only thing that will work at this point."

Wafa sighed. "Honestly I don't know. You saying that will just make it worse for you."

I rolled my eyes. "It's perfect. I don't know what you talking about. If it doesn't work I'll probably run away."

"I hope you're not serious." She said. "You don't have anywhere to go."

"I just don't wanna be trapped with Ahmed. I'll feel miserable for the rest of my life." I replied as my heart ached.

"So you do love Murad?" Wafa asked.

"I don't know but it hurts when I see him." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm confused." Wafa said bluntly. "I did not see this coming AT ALL."

"Really?" I frowned.

"Jk i knew the second I saw him glaring at you that something was going on." She said. "Also, to be fair it was obvious you were gushing over him."

"Stop being stupid and I'll see you tomorrow. I need to get some rest." I said.
******

As soon as I hit school grounds Ahmed came up to me. "Hanna." He looked at me seriously.

All of a sudden all my throughly went straight to Wafa. Had she told Ahmed my big plan?

"Yes?" I asked, trying to conceal the nervousness inside of me.

"I wanted to discuss something serious with you." He said.

I frowned. My nervousness became real. He does know right?!

"Okay?" I kept my composure. What was he about to say.

"I don't want you talking or hanging out with Uriel." He said and all my anxiety died.

This is what this was about. URIEL.

I took a deep breath of relief.

"Why?" I asked, curious if what he was gonna say. He wasn't even my husband yet he's already making demands.

"He's-" Ahmed took a deep breath. "He's a major player. He's not someone I trust and," he paused and looked at me.

"And what?" I frowned.

"He's Murads close friend. They tell each other everything. He probably talks about you to him." Ahmed continued.

I looked at him In disbelief. "Are you serious Ahmed?" He was a scared little boy. I knew he knew I don't want him now he's worried about Uriel?! Do I look like the type to fall with anyone?

"I-" Ahmed began but I cut him off.

"Leave me alone Ahmed." I snapped and left. I can't believe him.