23

Uriel came down the stairs after he heard the doorbell ring. He stayed over tonight because the house is all mine and I knew his parents weren't on good terms right now.

"Who is it?" He was just in a pair of sweats.

I reached for the door handle. "It's Ahmed."

Uriel looked at me like he was lost. "Why would Ahmed come to visit you?"

I smiled. "I might have done something." This was so satisfying. Ahmed was desperate enough to hunt me down. That means he really does like Hanna which i can't handle.

"What?' He came over and looked at me like I was insane.

I ignored him and opened the door anticipating anything and right away Ahmed throws a punch which hits me right near my lip area. It hurt like bitch but it was prefect because he started so I could easily come back with a hit.

I was much taller than him and bulkier so I'm not sure why he picked to start a fight. I swung back and got a good punch right in the center knocking him back. He stayed back and looked at me as he examined his bleeding nose. "What the fuck are you on?" Was he questioning my strength?

I shrugged. "It comes naturally when I see you." I still was heated.

"Okay!" Uriel quickly saw Ahmed coming so he was fast enough to grab him back. "That's enough."

"Stop fucking up my engagement!" Ahmed exploded. "Stop coming around Hana thinking your gonna change anything you stupid bitch!"

"NO!" Uriel yelled as I stepped forward. "No more fighting."

"Fuck you Ahmed." I spat. "I'm going to get Hanna out and you'll see."

Ahmed pushed away Uriel and Uriel let him go. Uriel was also much taller than Ahmed so it was actually uriel who let him loose. "You're crazy." He laughed. "She's in love with me."

I raised my brows. "That explains why she wants to get away from you as soon as she sees a glimpse of you." I chuckled.

"I don't care. She'll be seeing me everyday." He grabbed his keys. "I'll be seeing her everyday and she will get used to me."

I wanted to grab his neck but Uriel quickly stepped in. "Over my dead body!" I shouted as he walked to his car and I closed the front house door not caring if he left or not.

*****

WAFA:

Hana Looked at me confused that I was putting effort into my looks and actually putting on makeup and a cute outfit.

"It's Henry's party. Why are you getting really dolled up." She asked as she completed her eyeliner.

"Because," I sighed, frustrated. "I feel like I shouldn't look like loser." I knew exactly why I was looking super cute for. It's to make Uriel jealous. Was I being stupid? Yes. Should I let it go? Yes. Will I? Nope.

I wanted to kick him where it hurt.

"Okay." Hana rolled her eyes and laughed.

******

As soon as I arrived at Henrys party, I noticed it was a very fancy party. I looked at my dress. Thank god I didn't wear anything extreme like huge sparkles like I had planned.

Right at the center of the ballroom I saw a dance floor but since this was unlike any party I ever attended, there were couples dancing romantically. I smiled. How cute.

As soon as Hana and I stepped in a waiter handed up some drink in which he informed us was not alcohol. I raised my brows and was very impressed how Henry was making this a very safe and classy party.