(y/n) POV

My eyes struggled to open as I slowly began to wake up. With a groan, I sat up in bed. When my eyes and brain finally decided to cooperate, I sighed, realizing everything I was remembering from the previous night was true.

My mother had taken my heart, limited my magic abilities, and imprisoned me in one of the rarely used rooms in our castle. The room only had the necessities - a bed and a fireplace - but it was dark and seemed lonely.

I managed to drag myself out of bed and walked to my window, which led to a balcony. Stepping onto the balcony, I looked at the view I was presented with. The sun was rising off to the side, slowly peaking out from behind the mountains and trees. The sky was changing colors to announce the day's arrival. In the distance, I could faintly see the ocean. A cool morning breeze blew through my hair, giving me a sense of calmness.

Turning back to look at my room, I knew I would be able to make it a home. It wouldn't be like my old room, but it would be more than suitable. Moving back into the room, I began to use my powers. While I may not be able to teleport anymore, I was still able to conjure up anything I wanted or needed.

I spent most of the morning redecorating, giving the room more color and life by adding drapes, pillows, a rug, and a chair by the balcony. As I worked, I hummed an old song I had heard on my nightly travels through the towns.

Just as I finished conjuring up a closet, I felt a set of arms wrap around me. I just about screamed in shock until I realized who had hugged me. My sisters, Zelena and Regina. I smiled as I hugged them back.

"We were so worried about you," Regina said. "Mother wouldn't tell us where you were!"

"So how did you find me?"

"We used a locator spell and teleported," Zelena explained. "Why are you in here?"

"Mother found out I was going out at night and feeding the poor. She wasn't happy."

"So she imprisoned you here?"

"With no way out. I can't teleport anymore."

"Then let us help you," Regina said. "We can get you out and help you find somewhere to hide, away from Mother where you can be safe."

I shook my head.

"It's no use. She would find me." I released a shaky breath. "She has my heart. If she discovered I was gone, she would crush it or hunt me down, probably burning villages in the process. I won't risk it."

My sisters nodded sadly. They knew that once I had my mind set on something like this, there was no changing in my mind. I gently took their hands in mine.

"Don't worry about me," I told them. "I'll be fine here. You two need to go out and live your lives. Go have adventures, find love, be happy. Just know that I am here for either of you. We've been best friends for years, and nothing is going to change that now."

The two hugged me again. They spent almost an hour with me before they decided to leave, knowing our mother would be looking for them eventually. Before they left, we exchanged hugs once more, my sisters promising to visit me from time to time.