Regina POV

I rolled my shoulders a little to try and get rid of my nerves. Sighing, I walked down the small sidewalk and up the steps to my sister's front door. After ringing in the doorbell, I waited only a few short moments before the door opened.

"Regina!" (y/n) cried happily, hugging me. "It's so good to see you again! Come on in!" I followed my sister to her kitchen. "I was just making breakfast. Do you want anything?"

I shook my head.

"No thank you, (y/n). I had breakfast at Granny's before I came."

My sister nodded and went back to making her food. I looked around the room, noticing a few pictures hanging on the fridge. Taking a closer look at them, I felt my heart tighten. There was a picture of (y/n) and me laughing, sitting on her porch. Another was a picture of the two of us with Father.

"Gi?" I looked up at my sister to find her looking at me with a confused expression. "You okay? You're unusually quiet."

"I'm fine, (y/n). I just don't think I slept well last night. Anyway, how have you been?"

"I've been doing well enough. A little lonely living here by myself, but I'm used to it. More visitors might be nice though."

I nodded in understanding. Ever since our mother imprisoned her, she hadn't seen anyone other than me and Zelena. She always loved getting to meet new people, and helping them. I knew that if (y/n) wasn't under her curse, she would more than likely be working at the animal shelter or at the hospital. Maybe if her curse was ever broken, she would actually end up working there, or maybe at the school.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I smiled at (y/n).

"I'm going to get going, (y/n)," I said. "I have some work to do."

"Just don't wear yourself out, Gi. I'll see you later!"