Mary Margaret POV

I smiled as I embraced many of my old friends from the Enchanted Forest. Granny had invited everyone to the diner to celebrate being together again. David wrapped an arm around my shoulder, planting a gentle kiss on my head. I smiled up at him, overjoyed to finally be reunited with my prince.

"I think we should throw a party," Ruby said. "You know, to celebrate everything we've been through and the fact that we're all together again."

A chorus of voice sounded throughout the diner, agreeing to the idea.

"But what about (y/n)?"

Everyone looked over at Emma.

"What do you mean?" David asked her.

"She's been stuck in her house for twenty-eight years. Sure she's had her memories, but she hadn't been able to leave."

Glancing around the diner, I noticed a few confused looks on people's faces.

"What do you mean?" someone asked. "I just thought she wanted to be left alone."

"It's much more complicated than that," Archie replied. Everyone grew silent to hear what he had to say. "Years before Regina created her curse, (y/n) used to go around helping people in villages around the kingdom. Her mother had no clue about it for a long time, but discovered her one night. She took (y/n)'s heart and locked her away, putting a curse on her to ensure she couldn't get away."

"What was the curse?" Granny questioned.

"She would remain forever imprisoned unless the one who locked her away - her mother - or her true love came to rescue her."

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that her mom won't be letting her out anytime soon," David commented. "So that means her true love has to get her out."

"But that's the problem," Henry spoke up. "She's never met her true love. The queen imprisoned her before she had the chance to."

The diner fell silent, realizing that (y/n) might never be able to leave her home. I sighed, remembering how she had helped me many times before her mother captured her. Suddenly, an idea came to mind, causing me to smile.

"I think I might have an idea," I said, causing people to look at me with questioning looks.