(y/n) POV

I slowly opened my eyes, glancing around me when I realized I wasn't in my bedroom. At first, I was confused as to why I was in the hospital, but then I remembered the fire. My eyes widened when it finally hit me that I wasn't in my house.

"What the heck?" I whispered, sitting up in bed.

As I did, the door to my room opened to reveal Henry and Regina. They stared at me for a moment before Henry broke the silence.

"(y/n)!" he cried, running towards me. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. "You're okay!"

"I'm a strong girl, Henry," I replied with a smile. "Did you doubt me?"

He shook his head, still smiling widely. I glanced up at my sister, noticing Doctor Whale walk into the room. She must have called him in while I was greeting Henry.

"How are you feeling, (y/n)?" he asked, walking towards me.

"A little tired and sore, but I'm feeling fine," I replied honestly.

"That is very good to hear. You were lucky you didn't have any burns; same goes for Henry. It was a miracle you two were saved in time."

I nodded, still confused as to how I was here.

"When is (y/n) allowed to leave, Doctor Whale?" Regina asked.

"Seeing that she is healthy and her vitals are fine, we will be able to discharge her right away," he said. "I'll just need you to sign the paperwork for it, (y/n)."

I nodded, causing him to hand me a clipboard. I signed the lines that needed my signature and handed the board back to the doctor. He smiled at me and wished me a good day before leaving us. Henry moved off the bed so I could get up. Almost as soon as I was on my feet, another set of arms wrapped around me. I smiled as I hugged my sister back, holding her close to me.

"You had me so worried, (y/n)," she whispered.

"I'm fine, Gi. You know how I am."

She nodded, chuckling slightly.

"Come on. I have a feeling you are going to have a few people who are going to want to see you."

"Hey, mom?" Regina and I looked down at Henry, who was smiling still. "Can I go on ahead? I have someone I need to see real quick."

"Go ahead, Henry. We'll see you later, okay?"

He nodded and hurried out of the hospital.

"So what's going to happen when I see everyone?" I asked, curious as we slowly made our way out of the building.

Regina shrugged.

"They're probably going to throw a party for you," she said. "It probably won't be until later tonight, so you'll have some time between when you see everyone and the party."

~

Regina was exactly right. Almost as soon as I greeted everyone from getting out of the hospital, they started planning a party. When it happened, Regina shot me a knowing look.

Now, I was walking around town, trying to waste time. Not to mention I was trying to figure things out. Like how on earth I was able to walk around town freely now. That meant my curse had to be broken - or maybe it was because my prison was gone? I doubted that.

"(y/n)!" I suddenly heard someone shout.

My head shot up and turned towards the source, smiling when I saw Henry running towards me. Once he was close enough, he wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I chuckled as I picked him up and spun around, causing him to laugh. I gently set Henry on the ground, looking down at him.