(y/n) POV

A year and a half later...

"Aunt (y/n)?" I heard a familiar voice call from the front room. "Where are you?"

"In the kitchen, Henry!"

I turned quickly once I heard footsteps approaching, wrapping my arms around my nephew. I laughed as he hugged me tightly. Hearing another set of feet approaching us, I glanced up. I had almost expected to see Regina, but instead I saw a blond woman, who was smiling ever so slightly.

Henry pulled away from me, smiling like mad.

"Aunt (y/n), I want you to meet Emma," he said. "She's my birth mom."

"It's very nice to meet you," I said, shaking hands with Emma.

"You too. Henry talks a lot about you."

"All good things I hope?"

"So far."

The three of us shared a laugh before I offered to make us some hot coco.

~

After putting Henry in bed, Emma and I went back downstairs. Emma had decided to stay the afternoon, which I was very thankful for. I never got many visitors.

"(y/n), can I ask you something?" Emma asked, glancing at me.

"Go ahead," I said with a nod.

"Have you noticed anything... unusual... about Henry?"

"I'm not sure I know what you mean."

"Ever since I've met him, he's told me that everyone in Storybrooke was a fairytale character. His shrink told me that it was his way of communicating, and Mary Margaret said that it gives him hope, but I can't help but feel there's something else to it." She paused to sigh. "He keeps saying that everyone is under a curse and they doesn't remember who they are."

"Do you believe him?" I questioned.

"How can I? Everything he's saying, it's impossible. How can everyone here be a fairytale character? They're make believe."

"Are you sure about that?" Confusion spread across Emma's face, making me smile. "Emma, I'm about to tell you something very important, and you must not tell anyone else about this." The woman nodded slowly. "I am the one who has told Henry about those stories."

"But why? They're making him confused between reality and fantasy."

"And what if I was to tell you that I have never once lied in my entire life." After a slight pause, I continued. "All of the stories I've ever told Henry are true. I wouldn't tell him anything else. I knew that if he was to live in Storybrooke, he must know the truth about it."

"But making him believe that everyone is a fairytale character?"

"They are."

"So, what, Mary Margaret, the school teacher, is Snow White? And her prince charming is David Nolan, the man that's been unconscious in the hospital for years? And I'm their child, some... some kind of savior?"

My eyes widened a little at her words.

So that's where he went, I thought. I had been wondering where Charming was.

"Henry is very good at putting the pieces together," I replied with a smile.

Emma rolled her eyes.

"Okay, then who does he think you are?" she asked me.

"The cursed sister of the Evil Queen."

"That's probably just because you're his aunt."

I looked at Emma for a moment before standing up and walking towards my bookshelf. On it was a large book, one of which there were only two copies - Henry had the other one. I walked back to Emma, sitting down next to her and handing her the book.

"Look in this. I know Henry's already shown it to you, but look again. Read about the cursed princess."

Emma nodded and did as I asked. As she read, I glanced over the pages as well. Once she had finished, Emma sighed.

"So you're a cursed princess who had her heart ripped out of her body and was cursed to spend the rest of her days locked in a tower?" I nodded. "And you remember all this, how?"

"I put a curse on my necklace, letting me keep my memories, although Regina doesn't know. She believes I am cursed, just like everyone else here."

"And what about your curse. Did that pass over into this world too?"

Instead of answering, I stood up and walked towards the front door. I motioned for Emma to follow me. With a heavy sigh, she got up and followed me outside. As we walked down my front sidewalk, I turned to Emma.

"Go down the sidewalk and stop once you get to the road. I'll be right behind you."

She nodded and did as I asked. Taking a deep breath, I followed after her. Or at least I tried to. As soon as I tried to go through the fence, the barrier blocked me from doing so. Knowing Emma wouldn't believe me if I just stopped where I was, I pushed myself against the barrier, as if trying to get through. Not a moment later, I felt a strong surge of electricity shoot at me, causing me to go flying backwards.

"(y/n)!" I heard Emma call as I groaned. She quickly ran to my side and helped me sit up. "What the heck was that?!"

"Enchanted barrier. If I try to leave, it keeps me from doing that."

"So it's like an electrical fence?"

I nodded.

"Are you starting to believe that what I've been telling Henry is not just fairy tales?"