Regina POV

After the curse is broken...

I ran down the street as fast as I could. After my curse broke, everyone got their memories back. Now, after all this time, there was one person I wanted to apologize to.

Once I came to her house, I immediately saw (y/n) standing on the porch. She had a soft smile on her face, just like always. Her gaze found mine as I came closer.

"Hello, Regina," she said. "It's good to see you again."

Tears filled my eyes as I ran towards her, throwing my arms around her. (y/n) caught me and held me tightly to her.

"I am so sorry, (y/n)," I whispered. "I never wanted to hurt you."

"You didn't, Gi. I knew."

I pulled back to stare at her.

"What?"

"For the last twenty eight years, I knew about the curse. I kept my memories."

"But, how? The curse was supposed to remove everyone's memories."

"Father came to see me when you went to see Rumple. He told me of the curse, so I put a spell on my necklace, allowing me to keep my memories, but gain the ones you had created."

"So you knew all this time?"

She nodded sadly.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you, Gi. I wasn't quite sure what to do."

"It's alright, (y/n). I understand why you did it. Do you think, now that this is over, we could have another at being sisters again?"

"Of course. We never stopped, we just grew a little further apart."

I smiled and hugged her again.