Prince Henry POV

Years later...

With a candle in hand, I began my ascent up the long stairwell I had traveled up many times before. It took me a long time, but I finally reached the top, allowing me to knock on the wood door.

"(y/n)?" I called. "Are you awake?"

"Father?" A moment later, a small slot in the door opened, revealing (y/n)'s face. "What are you doing here?"

"Regina has gone out," I replied. "I wanted to come see you."

"I'm glad you did. You're the only one who really does anymore."

I nodded sadly before looking directly at my daughter.

"(y/n), there is something very important I must tell you. Regina is creating a curse that will affect the entire kingdom."

"Is this because of what happened between her and Snow?" I nodded, making her sigh. "What's the curse?"

"Everyone in Enchanted Forest is going to be transported to another realm. They will not remember anything of their lives here; Regina is going to be giving them new memories. She told me that she was going to be giving you a large home to live in, something opposite of this room."

(y/n) smiled slightly.

"I'm sure I'll be fine wherever I end up. But why are you telling me all of this?"

"Because I want you to be safe. I want you to make your own decisions with this information. Your sister will returning soon, so I must go."

"Thank for coming, Father, and thank you for telling me."

"You're welcome, my dear. Good luck."