(y/n) POV

I looked over my shoulder when I heard the front door open and close. Henry came running into the room, a smile on his face.

"Hey, Henry," I greeted with a smile, putting a bookmark in the book I was currently reading.

"You have to come with me," Henry said, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch.

"Henry, what are you doing?" I asked.

"You'll see!"

I chuckled and let the boy lead me to the back door of my house. He opened the door and hurried outside, forcing me to follow after him. As soon as I step foot outside, I stared in amazement. My backyard had been decorated with lights, tables, and chairs. Food and drinks covered the tables while people littered the lawn. I looked down at Henry, who was smiling up at me. I opened my mouth to speak but found I couldn't. I was speechless.

"(y/n)!" I turned my head to see Mary Margaret running towards me. She wrapped her arms around me in a hug, which I returned. "It's so good to see you again."

"You too, Mary Margaret." I looked around me again. "Who planned all this?"

"Everyone did." We turned as Emma came walking up to us. "After the curse was broken, they all wanted to celebrate, but I pointed out that you wouldn't be able to join us. So, we decided to throw the party here, allowing you to participate."

"I- I don't know what to say," I told them. "This is amazing, guys. Thank you. Everything looks great!"

Mary Margaret grabbed my hand, a wide smile on her face.

"Come on. I want to introduce you to a few people you may not know!"

The happy woman led me around the party, introducing me to whoever she could find. I knew a majority of the people here, but it had been years since I had talked to them. After Mary Margaret was done dragging me around, I managed to slip away, seating myself at one of the tables that had been set up. I had hardly been sitting for five minutes when someone sat down next to me. I smiled when I saw it was Henry.

"So what do you think?" he asked me.

"I think it's amazing," I replied. "It's not like any of the parties I ever had back in the Enchanted Forest, but this is by far my favorite."

"Really? How come?"

I smiled and hugged my nephew, causing him to hug me back.

"Because I get to be here with my friends and family."