wherever i am

You may have already heard about the news.

Things are not as they seem.

I accept this.

I have long since accepted it.

Somewhere out there, among that crowd of people, I know you are reading this.

You may overlook this.

It is nothing important.

I know you'll probably frown once you realize.

I cherish everyone reading, though.

You may be wondering why this is not in the journal section.

That is because, everything is leading up to this something that I find very important.

And you may not.

You have abandoned this quest, but I have chosen to stay on the path. I am determined to stay on this path until I have seen it to the end, and potentially beyond. You might not understand. That's fine. My intention is not to help you understand. It is to help you build an interpretation of everything I am creating. I am not the final judge, although there will be plot progression. As is this piece. This is not outside of these mythos that I am creating. This is, very much, in universe. A meta piece, so to speak. Whoever I am, wherever I am, I will not tell; but I hope you are enjoying this journey as much as I am. It certainly feels like it will be fun, even if I only relate to you these things and you do not read them. I am uncaring. I write these for my own personal pleasure and, sometimes, I cannot tell the difference between myself and the one writing. Perhaps we're all the same person, fragmented in the mind of an insane writer who portrays himself as all of his work. I don't think he finds himself very far from that.

And, eventually, neither will you. Perhaps we're all the same, different in the most slightest of ways. And that is beautiful.

I hope you're having a nice day.