The Beginning of Information

Some things you'll see along a sine wave. More people are getting involved. Less are getting interested. Lesser were interested to begin with. She was one of them. Perhaps she, another one, didn't start immediately, at age nine, to see things as they were. Things were being split and put back together, even when they both didn't realize it; but, perhaps, they did not realize it as the actions were timeless. Missing the progression of time, they spread themselves infinitely across, becoming infinitesimals; as like how genetics replicate. It is a memetic. It spreads when you think about It. Don't think about It, you only will It further into existence.

  "Alone we are weak, together we risk further feeding the beast." This was once said by a man; perhaps great, perhaps not so great...the idea is subjective. This statement, however, is factual. As much as I encourage you to keep watching, at the same time I wish to will you away, considering your interaction may only further feed into It's hunger. This is for one person and one person only, on an open-mic for all to hear. As much as you all are safe, as am I, the reason of fiction is to put yourself into a character's shoes. Sometimes we must let down those barriers, in this case, the previously mentioned window. In a beautiful dystopia such as this one, know everything is important. This is only your first task, your first break...can you find out who said that? Although this story has no ties to the origins of said quote, and never will have ties to it, such a statement remains an important all-encompassing Rule.

  Know that, forever, it is all in your head. For whom the bell tolls, you are uncertain; you may soon know. Keep your eyes open, and your ears sharp. Thank you bunches for accepting participation in my game.

  I hope you're having a nice day.  

Follow Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें