Chapter 1

Third POV

Birds chirp and the sun shines. The platinum blonde beauty, Elsa Snow is in the orphanage's garden, planting roses and tulips in the flower bed. Her dress dirty from the soil that stains her face and hands. A pair of arms stretch out and wrap them over her shoulders. "Afternoon Snow!" Elsa stumbles forward frighten, she peeks at her disturber. A dark blonde headed girl stood behind her. "Ah Honey-Lemon." The dark blonde-haired girl smiles and hugs her best friend. "Gardening... again?" Elsa dusts off her hands, "Yep." "Get yourself cleaned up, we're going into town." Elsa groans, "Why?" Honey-Lemon places her hands on her hips and cocks her hip to one side. "Elsa Snow, no questions asked."

Honey-Lemon ushers Elsa back inside the cottage. Elsa cleans herself up and changes into another dress. She comes outside to see Honey-Lemon struggling to get on top of the horse. "Uh you need help?" Honey shakes her head, "No, no I got this." She finally manages to sit properly on the horse only to realise she's facing the wrong direction. Elsa giggles. Honey-Lemon sighs in frustration, "Can you help me?" "Happy to." Elsa helps Honey face the right direction. Elsa gets onto her horse and they both head towards the centre of the kingdom.

Back in the palace, in the courtyard Prince Jack and his fellow friend Tadashi were practising swordsmanship. Sweat runs down their brows as they move swiftly, swords pointed at each other. Back and forth, up and down, the sound of swords crashing echoed in the courtyard. "Ahem." The silver haired prince looks up towards the sound. His father stands at the end of the courtyard motions Jack to come with him. "We'll continue later Tadashi." Tadashi nods as Jack follows his father into his study.

"What is it father?" His father stares out the window back turned on Jack. "Son, we're low in female servants... I need you to go into town and pick five commoners to work at the palace." Jack nods and leaves his father study in silence. "Tadashi!" He calls out to his black-haired friend at the bottom of the staircase. "We've got orders." Tadashi nods slightly. They both get into a carriage and ride into town square.

"Apples! We need apples to make apple pie... oh yes and some potato... and this... and this." Honey-Lemon stacks the fruit and vegetables into Elsa's baskets. "Honey I think that's enough." Honey looks at her friend frowning, "Enough is never enough." Elsa groans. Then they hear girls squealing and rushing over to the middle of the town. Elsa rolls her eyes, "Ah Prince I'm-Perfect is here." Honey-Lemon nudges her, "Hey now." They ignore the disturbance and continue collecting up bread and fish. They end up going to the centre of the town because of Honey-Lemon's curiosity. Standing on the water fountains edge, Prince Jack and Tadashi points out at people. "What are they doing?" Elsa whispers to Honey-Lemon, all that Honey could do was shrug.

"You." He points at her, she narrows her eyebrows in confusion. "Me?" "Yes you, you peasant. From now on you work for us." She widens her eyes in shock and confusion. Honey-Lemon looks at her surprised, "And you too." He points at Honey-Lemon as well. Both girl look at each other with horror on their faces.

Elsa's POV

What?!

Third POV

Elsa face plants on her pillow and creams. "It's not going to be that bad Elsie." Honey comforts her. Elsa looks at her friend, "Not that bad? It's going to be bad. All due to respect but the prince is a total jackass." (Hahaha JACKass) Honey sighs and continues packing her bag, "Just come on and pack your things." Elsa shakes her head no, "I did not agree to it neither did I give consent." "But he's the King son so we basically have to obey him." Elsa fidgets with the ring hanging on her neck by a necklace. The silver ring engraved with patterns had a turquoise stone on it. Her father gave it to her before her parents mysteriously and unexpectedly passed. She looks at the ring and rubs the turquoise with her thumb.

She sighs and starts to pack as well. After what seems hours, the girls finished packing and headed outside where a carriage awaited them. "Bye Elsa!" A little girl runs up to Elsa and hugs her around the legs, few seconds later a little boy comes running and then 8 other little kids run up to her. Hugging. Elsa smiles and crouches down hugging each child. "I'll visit when I can." She gets into the carriage. As the carriage begin to move, the little children chase after the carriage yelling and shouting, "Bye Elsa! Bye Honey!" "Bye, bye!" Elsa sticks her out the window and waves. "They really love you." Elsa retreats her head back into the carriage, "Hahaha I know."

Later they arrive in front of the palace. "Once you step through those huge doors there is no turning back." Elsa gulps, "Yep..." Bags in hand they wait with three other chosen female commoners.

Elsa's POV

I stand there awkwardly. Honey loops her arm with mine. I can sense she's nervous. A tall middle-aged man came towards us. "Morning ladies, I am the head of servants, call me Albert." We all nod our heads. "Now you have been picked to along with the royal family, providing them with excellent cleaning service. You must obey them at all costs. It is our duty to satisfy them and their guests when present." Then the silver haired prince and his fellow companion joined Albert. "Ah your highness." We all bow. "Right ladies, Prince Jack here will be choosing his personal maid, sire." Jack scans his eyes through the me and the girls. He smirks and makes direct eye contact with the chosen girl, "You."

--------------------------------------------------------

Ooh who did he choose?

- Thanks for reading
- Votes and comments are much appreciated

xoxo