Chapter 6

((This is one of the songs Elsa plays ^^^))

Elsa's POV

A few days passed, and King North is returning from the East kingdom. And apparently a guest will be staying here. I wonder who it is. Honey, Alexis and I clean up the guest room. Setting the bed, arranging the flowers, cleaning the windows and making sure everything is neat. After that we head downstairs ready to welcome King North and the guest. Jack comes down stairs neatly dressed, his hair surprisingly neatly done as well.

The carriage finally pulls up at the front entrance. Out came King North followed by a girl. She had beautiful light-brown hair, her greens eyes shone like emeralds, she wore a tiara and a gorgeous pastel pink dress. I'm guessing she's a princess. I watch as Jack steps up and welcomes his father, then welcomes the princess. He kisses her hand and then they hug. "I missed you so much Jackie!" Jackie?...
"Me too Soph."
"Please make Princess Sophia feel like home." We bow as she walks pass us her arms looped with Jack's.

I have this odd feeling inside me.

The rest of the day was normal, when I look outside I see Princess Sophia and Jack conversing. I mean they're friends right, they can talk. I watch them from the window. They look close, extremely close. I look away.

Honey-Lemon approaches me, "Got info, apparently Princess Sophia and Prince Jack were friends since childhood." Explains why they're really close.
"Ah it's like those stories where childhood friends become lovers..." She frowns, "There is a 25% chance of that happening." I roll my eyes, "Oh, please more like 50%"
She sadly nods in agreement.
In the evening I spot Jack and Princess Sophia on Midnight. I can feel my heart breaking.

I shake this feeling away, concentrate on decorating the ballroom. Tomorrow night there was going to be a welcoming party for Princess Sophia. Albert comes running in with a board ticking things off, "Ah we need a Pianist..." I overhear him and approach him, "I can play the piano." "Really well?" I nod. "Good, ok Pianist done... just letting you know you'll be playing the piano in the first half of the night, the rest of the night we'll have a live band."
I need to get rid of this so called jealous feelings and focus on something else. Since it'll be a long night I need to figure out what songs I need to play.

I tell Honey about it the next day, "Ooh you're finally going to play for an audience and there's going to be really important people there."
"Yeah but I don't want anyone know that it's me, only Albert and you know, and I want to keep it like that."
She taps her lips, "Then you need a disguise and lucky for I got you."
We both head into town and go inside a dressing parlour. "Hey Francis, my girl here needs a total disguise got anything good." The French lady whips around and beams, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I get pushed into the changing rooms and try on different dresses. No after no and after more no's, I step out with a black long dress with laced long sleeves. Honey lightens up, "Yes what do you think Francis?" The lady blows a kiss. "Perfect! Now for your hair." "My hair?!"

"If you want to go in disguise you have to be unrecognisable and don't worry its wigs that look realistic." They put on a dark brown wig, Honey claps her hands, "This is the one. Now Francis can you style it up a bit."
"Sure thang." My 'hair' was curled and parted. "Now eye contacts, make-up, earrings and... shoes!" Francis does my make-up while Honey is running around looking for the perfect black heels and earrings. After what seemed hours they finished. I look at myself in the mirror and I'm totally unrecognisable. It's like I'm looking at a whole different person, literally.

Honey pulls me out the door, "Thanks Francis!" We head back into the palace. "Ok Elsa listen carefully, once you're done with your part tonight, I'll leave your maid outfit on your bed, quickly get changed and join me at the food table. Umm make sure you take everything off." I nod and hug her, "Thanks Honey." "No problem, anything for you."