Chapter 7

Elsa's POV

I remove everything and take a quick shower. I get into my maid outfit and head towards the food table where a proud Honey stood. She hugs me tightly, "I'm so proud of you!" She notices my red eyes, "Oh no... Elsa..." I shake my head, I didn't want to talk about it, not now. She hugs me again this time a little longer. I felt like crying all over again. She releases the hug.

Throughout the rest of the night I just serve people. When Princess Sophia and Prince Jack came over. I start to get anxious, Honey notices and takes over for me. I quickly make my way onto the balcony before they see me, luckily there was no one around. I inhale the cool, fresh air. I can't face Jack, not right now, especially when I look like a mess.

I lean over the balcony and underneath me is a thorny rose bush. Oh, this reminds me of... THUD. I lay in the rose bush, thorns piercing my skin, blood seeping through. Not again, I painfully laugh to myself. I get up slowly in pain, I start limping. Shoot did I fall that hard? Ok first that was a bad move and second I should've not done that. Now I've got tiny cuts on my arms, a sore ankle and... I look at my reflection on the window. Great... I small minor cut below my left eye but blood is still flowing down gradually. It won't really leave a scar when it heals.

I limp my way back into my room and take another shower. It's best I rest tonight. I slip in painfully into my bed. My eyes slowly droop shut.

Jack's POV

At the end of the night, all the guests left. I didn't see Elsa at all tonight... she was probably busy I guess. I lay in my bed and replay the kiss between Sophia and I. Now my head is spinning. Who do I like? What do I do? Sophia has been friends with me since I can remember, I did like her at one point... Elsa is different in a good way, I can be myself when I'm around her. I let out a big sigh when there is a knock on my door. "Mm come in." The door opens, "Hey sorry... I just couldn't sleep." It was Sophia.

"It's ok you can sleep with me if you want." She smiles and lays down next to me. We face each other as we lay on the bed. This reminds me about last night when Elsa and I was underneath the Oak tree. I've been busy day dreaming that I forgot Sophia was in front of me, "Jack, Earth to Jack." I blink, "Oh sorry." She blushes, "It's ok... Jack about that kiss." I was too tired to talk, "Can we talk about it tomorrow?" She nods. I fall asleep immediately.

Elsa's POV

I wake up the next morning, my body feels a lot better. I look at my arms, the cuts were too tiny to be seen. I try to stand and wince, it still hurts a little however, better than last night but it's definitely going to slow me down today. I slowly limp my way to the bathroom and check my face, I could see the red 2.5cm scar. I press my lips and tilt my head looking into the mirror. "Hey you ok?" Honey comes into the bathroom and sees the cut on my face, "Oh my gosh what happened?" I smile weakly, "Ah my clumsy self." "I know that but what happened?"

"I fell off the balcony and landed into the Rose bush." I say it reluctantly. Her eyes widen, "Jeez! Luckily this place isn't too fricking high, thank God, you're alright... anyways last night, I think I saw what you saw." She hugs me, I could feel warm tears flow down my face. "Gah, I told myself not to cry." Honey ends up crying too. "Why are you crying? Now you're going to make me cry more." Honey sniffles, "Ugh it's just that you go through so much, it hurts me to see you sad. I remember when my parents brought you in you were depressed and lost, only sorrow filled your heart. You deserve to be happy." She cries more which makes me cry even more. "Ugh Honey-Lemon!"

Albert told me to take it easy today and not to do major duties that would affect my ankle. I slightly limp down the corridor as I turn a corner I bump into Jack. He catches me, "Hey, I didn't see you last night." I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, "I was extremely busy, so many people to cater for."