Chapter 2

Elsa's POV

He approaches a light brown-haired girl. She's slightly shorter than me, she's very pretty, her chest is quite larger than mine but hey, I'm not complaining. "Your name?" He demands softly while slightly looking down at her chest, what a pervert. "M-Mary Lee, your highness." She bows blushing. Her voice definitely matches her appearance.

(Ha you probably thought it was Elsa. That's too easy)

"Great. Mary, you can go with Prince Jack while the other four come along with me." We follow Albert to the servant rooms. "That Mary girl is very lucky." I roll my eyes, "Lucky? Didn't you even notice him staring at her breast. He's a fricking perv." Honey giggles, "I saw that too... but did you see his friend. I think his name is Tadasushi, he's really cute." "Don't start Honey we just got here." We go into our shared bedroom. I plop down on my chosen bed. "All of you will start cleaning duties this afternoon." Albert leaves us four girls in our room. I overhear the two girls talk about how hot Prince Jack was and stuff. I gag inside.

Later in the afternoon we all put our maid outfits on. "Right, Elsa and Honey-Lemon you'll be dusting the paintings and artefacts." This is going to be fun. Honey and I go into a room where all the walls are covered by self-portraits, family portraits and other painting. Many artefacts were displayed and aligned neatly in the room. "Where to start?" I ask Honey, she gives me a thoughtful look, "Maybe you should start with the paintings and I do the artefacts." I nod in agreement.

I start on a self-portrait of Jack. I glare at it. "Hey now glaring at it won't clean it." Honey says giggling. I roll my eyes. After what seemed hours of dusting and wiping I collapse on the floor exhausted. Jeez so many paintings. Albert comes in and tells me to go dust more paintings down the hall. I get up and dust each painting I came across. Then I hear a slight whimper? The hell. It was coming from this room. I take a peek and I see Mary struggling to wipe the table, behind was Jack who is extremely close behind her caressing her thigh and arms. This guy makes me sick. I back away trying to execute what I saw out of my head. Can't believe he's our future King. By the time he becomes King I'm moving out of this kingdom.

Night time came pretty fast. I undo my braid and let my hair out. I look over at Honey-Lemon who was fast asleep. I lay down and close my eyes, but I couldn't sleep. I toss and turn. I sit up and look out the only large window in this room. The crescent moon shone brightly against the dark night sky. I slip out of bed and open the door slowly. I look left and right and there is no soul in sight. I silently head outside, I was welcomed by the cool air against my skin. I stroll in the garden; the royal garden is beautiful. There's roses, tulips, lilies, lavenders and other flowers in different colours. Then the peaceful quiet night was interrupted by soft moans. I look above me and what I assume is Prince Jack's room had its light on but slightly dim. I manage to make out two silhouettes. Crying out loud are they really... disgusting.

The next morning, I woke up groggily. "Morning Elsie." Honey-Lemon happily glees. "Mm morning." I smile weakly. During Breakfast us servants had to stand and wait for the royal ass and his friend to finish eating. I notice Mary, her face was flushed, she kept sneaking glances at Jack and biting her lip. That reminds me about last night. I shiver. "Are you ok?" Honey-Lemon asks me quietly. "I'm fine." I whisper back.

Today was quite boring and the same, cleaning, cleaning and guess what? More cleaning. I come across a spacious room. Chandeliers hung from the painted ceiling, giant windows let the sun shine right through and a large balcony enough to fit 30 people. I notice a grand piano placed at the side of the giant room. I approach it, it looks pretty dust... scratch that it's covered in dust. I place a finger and run it down the piano. Such a thick layer. I grab the duster and dusted it. It looks like it hasn't been touched for years. I smile to myself, this reminds me when I was little. My mum would teach me how to play piano. She would sit next to me and play songs together. I sat down and run my fingers softly across the black and white keys.

I press one key then another. I start playing 'Saturn' the last song she taught me before she... I continue to play, and I could feel tears fall down my face and land on the keys. I stop half-way because my sight was blurry. I get up and run off crying. I miss her... I miss them.

Jack's POV

As I sit in my room reading my book I hear the soft playing of piano. Piano? I haven't heard the sound of piano playing ever since my mother passed away. Curious, I get up to the ball room where the only Piano in this whole palace was placed. Just as I was about there I see a streak of platinum blonde hair turn a corner. Interested I quickly look around the corner, but no one was there. Strange. I go into the ball room and eye the grand piano in the corner. As I approach it I note that someone has been here. It was clean. I wonder who was playing.

I head back to my room and Mary is in there making my bed. I smirk and come up behind her. She gasps, "Y-your highness." I whisper in her ear, "Oh please, just call me Jack." I nimble on her ear slightly, she lets out a small moan. Ah, girls are so naïve and submissive. A knock on the door interrupts our little moment. "Erm, come in." Tadashi appears from the door, "Yes my friend?" "Jack..." Tadashi looks at Mary and then back at me, "Uh I can come back later." I shake my head, "No, I'm done here." I walk away from a blushing Mary and leave with Tadashi. "Stop playing with that innocent girl's heart bro." Tadashi says half-heartedly. I snicker, "Can't help it when she's drooling over me." We walk into the royal gardens. I notice two maids conversing, one of them had that platinum blonde hair I saw before. It looks like she was crying.

We approach them. "Excuse me, don't you two have duties to do. Stop slacking off and get back to work." I demand sternly. They turn around, I make direct eye contact with beautiful turquoise blue eyes. They both bow and walk away swiftly. I watch them leave, the dark blonde one with glasses looks back at Tadashi and waves slightly. I look at him and he waves back slightly. Are these two... anyways those eyes though. Isn't she one of those commoners who came in yesterday. How come I never noticed her? (Because you were staring at Mary's chest idiot)

I clear my throat, "So Tadashi, care to explain that little signalling thing between you and that maid." Tadashi scratches behind his head, "Nothing..." I eye him carefully. "It's Nothing! Really..." He's such a bad liar.

On my balcony, I continue to read my notes while Mary gives me a massage. I hear distant voices, I look up from my book and see those two same maids from before. I'm a very curious man. "Hey Mary." "Yes Jack?"

"Do you know those two maids?" I point at them. Mary shakes her head no, "No sir..." I sigh, "Send me one of those maids that stays with them." She bows and comes back later with another maid. "Your name?" She bows, "Alexis your highness." "Right, those two... do you know them?"

She looks to where I'm pointing, "Um not personally but I yes sir." "What are their names?"

She thinks for a while, "Hmm the one with the glasses is... Honey-Lemon. I know strange name but that is her name." So, that's the one Tadashi is secretly talking to. "The other one?" She thinks again, "Uh... Emma... no Eve... no... oh yeah Elsa."

Elsa? Such a pretty name. "Do you know anything else?" Alexis shakes her head no. I kiss her hand, "Thank you." She blushes and bows, "No worries, Sire." She leaves the room awkwardly. I motion Mary to continue giving me a massage. Elsa, Elsa, Elsa, Elsa... You interest me.

----------------------------------------------------

"I'm Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey" - Dog's Purpose (lol)

Thanks for reading hoped you enjoyed that chapter. :)