Chapter 5

Jack's POV

Night finally came. Mary comes up behind me and squeezes me on the shoulders, "Get some sleep." I just nod, and she leaves the room. I look out my window and I see the platinum blonde beauty sitting underneath the oak tree that grew at the further end of the garden. I grab a blanket and head outside. When I arrive, she looks up from her book and smiles. "I brought a blanket." I sit next to her and cover the blanket across our legs. She asks me an unexpected question, "Does your father ever consider you getting married?"

"Yeah of course, I'm not going to be a King with no Queen." She nods at my response. "Do you ever think you'll get married?" I ask her. She narrows her eyebrows, "No, not really..." "Why's that?" I ask curiously. "I don't know... I haven't found the one yet."

"You'll find the right one, one day and he'll be the luckiest man on Earth." She smiles and jokily pushes me, "Yeah right."

She lays down, "The stars are beautiful." I agree but I think her beauty shines brighter than the stars. I lay down next to her. I hear the sound of an owl in the distance. "Jack." She turns to face me, and I do the same. "Yeah?" "Do you even like Mary?" I look away for a second before gazing back into her eyes, "No... she's pretty and all but she's the same as the women I've been with, nothing special about her." She moves her head up and down, "So you want someone unique?" "I think so... all the women I've been with are all desperate and gold diggers."

"But have you ever met someone that you know is different." I whisper to myself, "You." "What was that?" "Uh no, not yet."

"What was your mother like?"

My mother... "She was very beautiful, kind, loving, self-less, my father loved her dearly. He told me how they met. Funny thing is when he was younger he was like me but when he met her everything changed. She changed him into a better person. I miss her very much... she would play the piano every evening. Read me bedtime stories, taught me how to dance even, she loved me until her last breath." She reaches over and wipes my cheek, "What is it?" She gazes at me with those calming blue eyes, "You're crying."

She's right, I didn't even realise it. She whispers quietly enough for me to hear, "Hey, it's good to cry." I touch her hand that's upon my cheek, I give her a weak smile. I pull her close to me and wrap my arms around her slim body. She buries her head in my chest. "Elsa?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm happy you're here."

She mumbles, "Me too..." I feel her faint breathing against my chest. She sleeps peacefully in my arms. I smile and feel myself drift off.

The next morning, I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. I look beside me and she's still sleeping. I stand up and stretch. Minutes later she wakes up yawning. She peers up at me, "Oh good morning." I help her up, "Morning." "Well I better go, and you know..." She kisses my cheek and hurries off. I watch her leave and smile. I head up to my room to be greeted with a card and a bunch oh flowers. Weird. I read the card,

My dear Prince Jack

I am very excited to be returning with your father. I can't wait to see you again after how many years? Can't wait to spend time with you, I missed you very much.

See you soon,

Princess Sophia xoxo

Princess Sophia?! Haven't seen her since we were 13. She's finally coming to visit.

Elsa's POV

"HONEY-LEMON!" I squeal. Honey-Lemon comes running into the room, "What? What? What?" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ears, "I think... I like Jack. No, I think I've fallen for him." Honey squeals, "Oh my gosh!" "Is it wrong though?" She shakes her head no, "Of course not, you see me and Tadashi." I bite my lip nervously, "But I don't think he likes me though." Honey places her hand on my shoulder, "Don't doubt too soon... anyways tell how you realised you're into him." I sigh, "It just clicked really... I got mad at him for no reason, and every time I'm near him my heart feels like it's going to explode. This morning I kissed him on the cheek subconsciously." Honey jumps up and down in excitement, "This is so cute."

I am dangerously falling in love with this guy.

----------------------------------------------------

Who's princess Sophia? Is she going to stop Jelsa from happening?
THANKS FOR READING FOLKS!!! xoxo