Chapter 3

Elsa's POV

I wake up the next morning, but my eyes are still closed. They don't want to open. I slowly open one but it shuts. This is going to be a challenge, I try getting up with my eyes closed but end up hitting my head on the bed side table. OW. I reach my hands out and call out Honey-Lemon's name. No response. What time is it even? I call out the other girl's names and no response. I feel around Honey's bed and she isn't on it. Gosh open up damn eyes, but they won't obey me. I trace my hands on the wall guiding me to the door, I find the handle and twist it. JEEZ OPEN UP EYES. I feel the door open, good. But then I bump into something? No someone. I reach my hands out and feel the persons face. Hmmm strong jawline... short hair... I hear a grunt. Then spontaneously my eyes open and standing in front of me is... JACK. I gasp and jump back hitting my head on the side of the bed. OW... He snickers. I touch the back of my aching head. He extends a hand out to me, but I refuse and stand up on my own. I look over at the clock on the wall... 10am oh ok. 10AM! I slept in. "Albert sent me to come fetch you." I frown, wouldn't Albert send one of the maids instead. That's very unlikely for him to tell a ROYAL to do this. "Hurry up and get dressed, today you're my personal maid." He leaves the room before closing the door. Personal maid... PERSONAL MAID! What? When? Why? And How? I quickly get ready. As I exit the room I see him leaning on the wall smirking, oh I wish I can wipe that smirk of his pretty boy face. Great I have to listen to this spoilt brat for today. "Come now." What am I dog or something?

I walk behind him, it's safer. We walk to wherever when he stops, and I face plant into his back. "Can you not walk behind me, it's weird." "No, it's not. Plus, it's where the servant should be anyway." He sighs in frustration and grabs my hand pulling me beside him. As we walk again there's another awkward silence. I cough a little, "What happened to err what's her face... Mary?" He massages his temples, "Nothing, just wanted a change for the day." We enter his room, "Make my bed." He demands softly yet harshly. I start making his bed, there's a smell of sweet perfume on the pillow... must be Mary. I look behind me and he's busy admiring himself in the mirror. I make his bed in frustration. Personal maid? Personal fricking maid my ass.

Just as I finish his arm slips around my waist. What does this guy think he's doing? I slap his hand away and he pulls it back. "Did you just..." I place my hands on my hips, "Oh, I'm sorry I thought I saw a spider on your hand. Do you need ice?" He glares at me. Don't you dare touch me royal ass. "So, do you need ice or not?" He shakes his head no and goes into his dressing room. "Can you hand me my outfit on the chair." I see a white long-sleeved button-up shirt, dark blue vest, dark grey dress pants and dark blue coat with white patterns on it. I grab it and hand it to him over the dress screen divider. A few seconds later he comes out with his pants on and unbuttoned shirt, "Can you button my shirt please?" He begs. I look at him awkwardly, his bare chest and six pack are exposed to my precious eyes. I hesitate, "Why can't you do it? Are you really that lazy to do it?"

"Come on Elsa, don't keep me waiting." How does he know my name...? I approach him and start carefully buttoning up his shirt. I aim not to touch his bare skin. "You can touch you know." I look up at him with a disgust look, unbelievable. As I finish, he smiles and heads back behind the divider. This guy is unbelievable. He finishes dressing and comes out. I look up at the ceiling. "What's so good about the ceiling?" He asks. "It's quite attractive..." "Is it?"

"Yup." I continue looking up at the ceiling. Because he is god damn tall he pokes his head above and looks down at me, "Is the ceiling really sexy now?" I whip my head down, "You wish." "Ouch." He places his hand on his heart. I roll my eyes and exit his room.

Jack's POV

Clearly, she really doesn't like me. We walk pass the ballroom when I notice her looking at the piano. "You play?" I ask her, she shakes her head no. Hmmm...