08 | SNEAK PEAK OF THE NEXT ISSUE

NAYARA FELT LUCKY by the fact that for the past two weeks since she spoke to Steve, she had not encountered the man. She was beyond happy. Why you may be asking? Well, how was she going to explain to the man that he was a fictional man in her original world and she has no idea how she ended up in this world of his own. 

Regarless of that, Peter seemed to be talking to her more than normal. Things were looking up for both of them, but just as Nayara thought: hapiness can not last that long. Something within the universe had to change to maintain the equilibrium of life. 

The change? Senator Kelly coming into power and the rumors of a new mutant cure along with the new expansion of the sentinel program. 

Nayara had to witness at first hand how a student from Midtown High School was roughly removed from the school. She was standing with Peter and Carter that eventful morning. Peter had to hold her back from intervening. She saw how the young boy - who was a freshman - was dragged out. In the process he had hurt one of the man by giving him an electric shock. 

She knew tensions were increasing between mutants and non-mutants. The sentinel program was yet to be accepted in the government but it was just a matter of time. She felt helpless in this situation because she knew that she could not do anything in this situation. She was just a girl that knew too much. 

And it was that knowledge that might kill her someday. 

. . . 

Nayara sighed, continue presenting her idea for the boss of her internship. "If you change the layout of this, and edit this then it will flow better. This way, you will be able to show the people in a more straight forward way what you want." Nayara finished. 

"We want to demonstrate the weapons and how useful they are." One of the male workers said to her. 

"T-" Nayara stopped herself before she said Tony's name. "Mr.Stark changed this company, and his aims because he wanted to change what he did in the past. So, you should demonstrate how his aim had change. If you prove to the people that Stark Industries is much more than just a company of weapons and scientific advancement then they will believe it. As they say, you believe it you see." Nayara told them. 

Pepper Potts ran down the halls of the Avenger's tower, and to the media departament as she chatted on the phone with a worker. "No, we aren-" Pepper started but was cut off by the raising of voices coming from a room. 

"Ms.Potts..." Happy started but was cut off by the red haired woman who held up an hand, monitoring him to be quiet. 

You have no say in this. She is just an inter. She hasn't even been to collage yet. I might agree with her. Where some of the things being discussed loudly in the room. 

Nayara sighed, standing tall in front of the workers. "Well, I mean it's just an idea. I wanted to inter here because I wanted to learn how to work within a company." Nayara kindly said through the phone. She took a deep breath, looking down at the floor. "It was just an idea. You said to pitch and I did." Nayara told some of the workers. 

"She thinks she is the boss because-" 

"Myrtle, she won the contest. Everyone should give her a break." A woman said. Nayara knew her from the office and she was kind enough to help her adjust the hectic environment. Nayara was confident in that she will maybe not work for such a big company. It was somewhat stressful. 

"My idea was that maybe we can discuss more about what Stark Industries is doing by helping people in their lives. We could tell first hand stories, pictures, videos. Show the world that Stark Industries has changed and wants to do something better in this world." Nayara said.