31 | THE BEST IS YET TO COME

NAYARA SAT QUIETLY in front of the television. She had not even dared to pick up Peter's call, afraid of the possibility that now he knew because of Steve. Barry sighed, stopping in front of the girl with his suit on, but without his mask. Barry handled her the computer. "I know what could cheer you up. What about helping me defeat some bad guys? I know you could let out some anger while rambling about my techniques and some other superhero of my world." Barry told her with a small smile.

Nayara looked at it and back at Barry. "You want my help?" Nayara asked him.

Barry nodded at her. "Yeah, we are partners. Right? If not, I have made the entire thing weird." Barry told her. Nayara's eyes died down a little. "We umm...aren't partners?" Barry asked her.

"No. It's just that is something that Steve used to say." Nayara told Barry. She looked at him with a shy look. "You know...if this were to happen...like between you and me instead of me and Steve...would you hate me for it. I mean it would have been in two different circumstances. I don't think I'm willing to save Zoom or some weird evil meta-human you are against because they are really evil. But-" Nayara said to him.

"I wouldn't hate you." Barry answered her. "I mean you did what I had to do. Would you hate me if I had changed the timeline to save Iris or even you?" Barry asked her. Nayara shook her head.

"I would be scare for you, but not mad." Nayara answered him.

Barry took a seat next to her. "Then its almost like this. We make decision based on what we believed it is right. Clearly you see good in Loki, and he clearly from what I have heard and seen really took it personally. You saved somebody, and that is what counts." Barry told her. "They are decision that might determine so much that we will never know. Where you okay with the decision you made? Before all this." Barry told her.

"Yeah, I don't think I will be able to deal with the guilt." Nayara told him.

"Then it was the right decision. And I would not hate you for it because from what I have learned all the time that I have been here is that you think about others before yourself." Barry told her. "And you did just there. You were honest with Steve, which meant a lot. You could have lied to him, but you trusted him enough to tell him the truth." Barry told her. "Now it just up to him to turn on the bulb and see that you did it because you cared about others." Barry told her.

"Thank you, Barry." Nayara said to him. She gave him a small smile. "Can I ask you something? A favor?" Nayara asked him.

"Yeah, what is it?" Barry asked her back.

"Can you get my motorcycle off the Avenger's tower. I left it there." Nayara said to him. Barry nodded putting on his mask. "I would help you out fight the bad guys. I'm not going to lie. It's really fun." Nayara said to him. Barry nodded at her, before speeding off.

She turned the computer, watching how Barry ran around the city. "Do your feet ever catch on fire?" Nayara asked him.

Barry chuckled at her. "Yeah. That is why I wear this fire proof suit." Barry told her.

"You got a fire in south west Addams." Nayara said, looking at the alerts. "Then there is a robbery at a bank and at a mall. Let's see, oh! Why would HYDRA be stealing? They have enough money to pay thousands of dudes and build weapons." Nayara said to him.

"Already on it." Barry told her. Nayara watched as Barry did his job. Then she saw him suddenly stop.

"Barry, what are you doing?" Nayara asked him. Then she heard a thumb and a thank you. She looked at the cameras, glaring at them. "Don't tell me that Spidey just ran out of spider-webs? You're kidding." Nayara said in though.