14 | HELPING THE ENEMY ft LOKI

NAYARA WAS RUNNING around the school, trying to reach her class on time. She had arrived later that day due not only to traffic but also because she was held back by Emma remaining her that she should not speak with strangers, specially the man she had seen in the apartment. She recognized the leader of the Hellfire club, and she would be lying to herself if she did not thought the man looked a little creepy and scary. 

She opened the door to her english class and sighed when she saw Carter sitting down in the middle of the room with an empty seat next to her. The girl had saved it just for her. Nayara took a seat quietly. 

"I'm sorry, sir." She told the teacher before pulling out her stuff. Something flew across to her desk. She looked down at the paper, that was tied by small spider mad out of spiderwebs. Nayara turned to face Peter behind her, who was resting his head on his hand. Nayara opened it.

 They might have found Purple Man. Theodore Bordoux came with the proof. They will take it down today, the note said. Nayara's heart started to rise. 

"I have to go. Please apologize to the teacher." Nayara told her with fearful eyes. 

Nayara quickly stood up from her desk, before running out of the classroom. Carter looked behind her glaring at the spider-boy. "What the hell did you do to her?" Carter asked Peter, glaring at him. Peter shrugged, seeing the teacher note down something before leaving the classroom to follow out the girl. Carter stood up, and looked down at Peter with fury in her eyes. "If you made her cry I swear that you will not see the light ever again." Carter told Peter. Peter looked confused at her. 

"Why do you think she was crying?" Peter asked her. 

"Because of the panicked face." Carter said. 

Peter stopped, looking up at her and back at the empty seat next to Nayara. He sighed, quickly standing up and running after. He had learned to know the girl like the palm of her hand now. He had watched the quiet girl and learned the girl thought, what she did when she was mad or even tired. He knew she had tried to keep things from him, and she had stayed away from him for a while know, excusing herself with the internship and even helping Steve. He had quietly saw the girl grow even more quiet, which worried him. 

Peter picked up his bag, looking at Carter before running out of the classroom. 

. . . 

Nayara ran out of the school and into the subway station, ready to find the Avengers and stop them. She quickly texted Emma about the news before boarding the train. She needed to find Jessica Jones and fast.  

After the train stopped to the designated stop she ran out of the station. On that moment she didn't thought about the results that this can cause her and her life. But she knew one thing for sure knew one thing for sure, she needed to help the Avengers before the Purple Man destroyed the world. She was thinking about others before her. 

She was a stopped when she felt a web hit her on the back before she was pulled into some arms and up a building. She looked at the mask of Peter Parker. The boy was looking her with curiosity. "Why did you ran away?" Peter asked her. "Are you going to stop him yourself?" Peter asked her. 

"I have to go." Nayara told Peter. 

Peter threw another web, pulling her back to him again. Nayara's words took a few seconds to come out. She took her hands away from Peter's strong arms. Nayara's heart was acting as if she had drink an extensive amount of caffeine. She noticed this, and she took a few steps away from him, but Peter's hand were still around her arms.