11 | PURPLE EYES

A MONTH PASSED since Nayara and Steve had made the deal. Now with her clearance badge, she was able to access some parts the building, where she was able to meet Steve and show him some of the findings. It also meant that Pepper was now more than eager to ask the girl advice on the last touches of the new marketing reform that Stark Industries were doing. Her idea turned out to be a success after the company released a small video that she had directed and written. The amount of investors for new projects increased and the view on Stark Industries started to change.

This also meant that her stress levels were at its pick. In between trying to work on the internship, school and trying to help Steve Rogers the girl was slowly seeking in into endless stressed. Emma herself had

Despite all that, there some positives. One was that she actually got a chance to meet no other than Carol Danvers herself, and quietly chat about life. The woman had asked her how she was doing and the girl had replied that better. Another thing was that her grades were going up. Things were kind of looking up for her.

Somewhat at least.

Nayara finished notting down something for another film when her computer peeped. Nayara looked up to it, seeing a small window had popped up; signaling the face recognition of Bucky Barnes. Nayara quickly stood up, from her seat taking the computer on her hands and running off from her small table. She ran down the halls of the Avenger's tower almost crashing into a woman in the process.

She entered the elevator, looking up. "JARVIS, could you please tell me where Steve Rogers is?" Nayara asked the IA, smiling up to the ceiling.

"He is in the sixtieth floor. Is it urgent?" JARVIS told her.

Nayara shrugged. "Maybe." Nayara told the IA before pressing the bottom of the elevator. The floor stopped suddle half way there. Nayara watched carefully as a woman with short hair and tan skin stepped into the elevator. "Hello." Nayara told the woman, sending a polite smile.

"Good afternoon." The woman told her.

"Floor?" Nayara asked politely.

"Sixtieth floor, please. Thank you." The woman told her. Nayara nodded looked at the bottom that she had already pressed. The woman looked at her, seeing her hold the computer on her hands. "I haven't seen around you here before." The woman told her.

Nayara looked at her with polite smile. "Well, I normally don't go this high up in the building. I...work here." Nayara told her, keeping her eyes glued to the door. The door opened and she ran out of the elevators quickly. She sighed, walking around the halls. She clearly noticed this was the Avenger's section of the building. The big A stuck in a hall gave it away.

The girl sighed, before walking quickly through the halls, trying to not be spotted. "Nayara?" A voice said behind her. She turned around, able to see Peter looking at her from behind his Spiderman mask. "What you doing here?" Peter asked her.

"Have you seen Steve?" Nayara asked him.

"Second room, to the right. It's the first door." Peter told her, watching how she quickly walked the way he indicated her. "Wait, Nayara." He said, calling out her name as the girl put her hand on the door. "Wait-" Peter started, but it was too late.

"Steve?" Nayara called out, opening the door.

Oh, what a big mistake.

The girl froze in her spot, gulping at the sight of the various sets of eyes that were now on her. Nayara looked around the room, held mouth shut as she waited for earth to swallow her. Sadly, it didn't which meant she was now frozen in front of a meetings room filled with Avengers.