56 | SPIDERS HIDE EVERYWHERE

NAYARA LOOKED AROUND the dark street. Nayara's hand shook as she walked down for a few blocks, only to be stopped by somebody. Nayara looked up to be met with a red gloved hand coming from an alley.

Nayara turned, looking at Steve. Her eyes watered at at the sight in front of her. "Nayara." Steve cried out as he fell to the floor, holding his chest. There were multiple holes on it, and the red blood was staining the entire suit.

Nayara knelt next to Steve, putting a hand on his chest. "I'm here." Nayara whispered to him.

"This is your fault." Steve said, looking at her with a disappointed look on his face. One that broke Nayara, but the girl decided to stand tall against it. Just like Bruce had told her: be brave.

Nayara shook her head. "No, it's not." Nayara whispered. "You told me to go. I wished...I wished that this would have been me and not you. I missed you so much." Nayara said as a tear fell down her face.

She held his hand until it stopped moving. Nayara closed his eyes as she let out a few sobs. "You are never coming back." Nayara whispered, looking at the body.

Nayara, Nayara.

Nayara frowned, hearing her name. The brunette stood up. "What?" Nayara asked, looking around her.

Nayara, Nayara.

Nayara looked at the alley and everywhere around her, but nothing. "Emma? Kara? Who is it?" Nayara asked, looking around. Then she stopped when she saw pink arrows on the floor. Nayara followed them, out of the alley and into the street. The brunette froze when she saw a silhouette of something created by a pink light. The same one she had dreamt of right after she put on the ring after fighting Superman. "What do you want?" Nayara asked it.

"Nayara, you loved so much." The silhouette said. Nayara's blood ran cold at it.

Nayara closed her eyes and shook her head. "Be brave. Be brave." She whispered to herself.

The silhouette then ran towards her. Nayara scream at the top of her lungs.

Nayara sat up from her bed. The brunette closed her eyes, being startled by the light being emitted next to her. When Nayara's eyes focused she noticed it was the pink ring. The one she had hid in a box within a box under her dresser.

"How did you get here?" Nayara questioned, looking at it.

"Nayara, are you up?" Barry yelled from the other side.

Nayara quickly hide the ring under the blanket. "Yeah. I'm getting ready though. I will be out in a minute." Nayara called out.

"Alright. Kara is here." Barry said to her before he walked away from the room. Barry walked to a concerned Kara sitting in the leaving room. "I could have swore I just heard her scream." Barry told Kara. Kara nodded at him.

Nayara quickly get up from bed, still in shock. The brunette looked at the ring that was now lying on her bed. "I have to call Bruce." Nayara said, putting a hand on her head.

Barry crossed his arms over his chest. "I think you should go in." Barry told Kara. "I mean, she is not making a sound, is she? Is she alright? I don't want to intrude." Barry said to Kara.

"I don't know. I don't want just barge in." Kara told Barry. "I am still picking up the pieces from our fight." Kara quickly added.

Iris sighed, walking to the bedroom as the two heroes bickered. She quietly tapped the door, asking for permission. As she was about to open the door, the door swung open by Nayara. "Good morning, Iris. I love that shirt." She said in a rush.