24 | STRANGER DANGER

THE YOUNG BRUNETTE tapped her fingers nervously on the front of the car. Kara who had just gotten her new glasses was stand next to the girl. Her along with Emma had helped her get ready for the big event today: graduation. 

Kara looked at the girl who was standing next to her. "You heart rate is racing like a million miles an hour." Kara stated, looking at her. She had her head bough into a tight bun behind her head. Nayara told her she could have wore it free, but Kara told her it was for the best. 

"I just didn't had a graduation back in my world. This is it." Nayara told her. Kara's eyes widen at the news. "I just...got stuck in here before I could actually go." She reminded her. 

"You shouldn't be worried about it." Kara told her before looking at the blue hat. She reached for it and fixed it. Nayara looked up when she saw a familiar face come their way, along with many others. "Oh my god. You came!" Kara said, walking closer to the Professor X. 

She then looked at Hank who was cleaning his glassed. "Emma informed us." Xavier told her. "Congratulations." He told her. 

"Thank you all for coming. This means so much to me." Nayara said. "I can't believe the X-Men are in my graduation." Nayara whispered to Kara. Kara smiled back at her. The young girl's smile widen when she saw Logan with a bow tie. "You are wearing a bow tie! I can't believe my eyes!" Nayara said in excitement. 

"I didn't intend to miss it." Logan told the girl. Kara reached inside the car and puled out Nayara's camera. 

"Come. Go. I will take the photo." Kara told her. Nayara smiled and walked to the X-Men. Xavier sat in front of the girl, while Hank and Logan took both of her side. Nayara's eyes widen when she spotted Kitty Pryde on the far corner. 

"Is that Kitty Pryde!" Nayara whispered to Logan. The man nodded in response. "She has the coolest power." Nayara said in very low voice. 

"And controlling water isn't cool?" Logan asked her. Nayara replied with a smile. 

"Say, cheese!" Kara told before taking a few pictures. 

"We will make sure to get good seats." Logan said to the two. "Who are you?" He asked Kara. 

Kara gave him a bright smile, which mirrored Nayara's. "I'm Kara Danvers. Nice to meet you. I'm a friend of Nayara's." She said, presenting herself. Logan stared at her blankly before walking away. "You want to see?" Kara asked her, and Nayara looked at the picture. 

"It's really cool." Nayara told her. 

"Do you want me to take a photo of you two?" Emma said, walking to the two. She looked down at her watch, seeing the time briefly. Nayara gave a slight look to Kara who nodded in response. She handed the camera to Emma. Emma saw the happiness of Nayara who seemed excited by the fact that Kara came to her graduation. Emma took her position and took a picture of the two hugging. 

"I can take a photo of you three." A voice said next to Nayara. She looked up, smiling at the sight of Peter. 

Nayara walked closer to him and jokingly hit his shoulder. He in returned smiled back. "I couldn't say no to the greatest photographer in the school." Nayara replied to him. Peter's cheek turned to an slight pink. 

A slight cough was heard from behind the two teens. Emma gave a raised eyebrow to Nayara. "Hi, Ms.Frost." Peter said, nodding at the woman. 

"Hi, Peter. Nice to see you." Emma told him. Kara send a wink to Nayara and she latter blushed. "If you say so." Emma said handling the camera to Peter. He took a few steps back, and took a variation of photos of Emma and Nayara, and even with Kara.