Chapter 2: "Cyber Crew"

Tzuyu was sipping his beverage when a good looking girl appeared in front of him as he is waiting inside a Café, their meeting place.

"You're GreenGiant right?" She asked in a jovial melody with a timid behavior.

Goddess... The only word recorded in his mind at the moment. He hasn't even realized how his mouth shaped to agape.

"Hello..."

Silence.... The other line is far fetched.

Tzuyu can't find the right words to spill or to be more precise, his intelligent left his brain with the appearance of the sexy girl.

(Wanted: Missing IQ, please return immediately. For more information, contact Yoda XD)

"Hey, are you okay?" The girl knocks on his table and after a million years, his senses are back. Finally!

"Ahmm yup! Sorry I was thinking of something. I'm Tzuyu by the way and you are?"

"Sana..."

The girl tossed her light beam while she's introducing herself. Enough for the tall guy to once again lost his mind in the limbo. Her smile is not just painted in those glossy honeyed lips, but also to her dazzling and eloquent brown orbs which adds to her adorableness.

"Omo! You have a forlorn eyes, so magnetic and pretty! I envy you." The interrupter pouts, she has this bunny smile that brightens the mood of anyone and she is too, so pretty.

Is this some sort of beauty contest? Why are they both so gorgeous? The young man can't help but to ask the wind.

"I have been observing you guys from the side. I'm Qwerty-Heart online, but Nayeon offline..." And she extends her hand for a handshake.

The two took the kind gesture. Nayeon and Sana sat in the spare chairs opposite to Tzuyu. The hyper girl then continues her inquiry, and her first victim is the good looking girl while the lad is just listening.

"What's your Nationality? You're not Korean, right?"

"Japanese, I was born in Osaka."