Chapter 13.4: "The Concrete Barrier"

"But, Dad..." A fresh tear escaped from the young man's eye. "... you are asking me to kill my brother."

The father was caught off guard. "What do you mean?"

The young man let the rain surging in his face to commence the reply. In-Su understood what those tears are telling.

So my two sons are in love with the same girl. The strong one is letting his heart shatter in conceal for the weak one to survive. God, how cruel you are... Why is the history repeating itself?

The father is so broken seeing his son like this. Chaeyoung is the exact reflection of him when he let go of the woman he loves too.

"I told you, Dad. Happy ending was meant for a fairytale." He smiled, but it was a glass with ton of cracks.

.

.

.

....present time of MiChaeng after the locked incident...

When your heart is having a concert inside, there's no way you can earn a peaceful sleep at night and that's what Mina is suffering right now. She can't stop the giggles to sneak away from her body, remembering the event that happened a while ago. If she can acquire another chance, she loves to snuggle his scent once more.That Chaeyoung's baby scent that she became addicted to from its first encounter (Chapter 3).

"His baby scent, the beat of his heart whispering to my ears, and that warm feeling during the embrace is ughh!! I'm craving for more. Geez Myoui Mina, you're so crazy about him, don't you?"

And the girl for sure had lost her sanity. Talking to herself like that. Gladly, no one else is around or she could have faced their judging stares. At that moment, her hand caught something, it was the big teddy bear on her bed. If there's someone or to be specific, a thing who witnessed the roller coaster emotional ride she had been through due to her undisclosed affection towards Chaeyoung, it was this thing, her big teddy bear. She hugged the soft bear firmly, nuzzling, and imagining it as her crush. Suddenly a certain memory slapped her senses.

"Wait! That scent. His baby scent. Gosh Myoui Mina, why didn't you realize it sooner? It was him."

She picked up her diary inside the drawer of her lamp table (beside her bed) and write something on the next page.

******************************************

My Classic: That friend was you...

Perhaps I was too busy with my misery that I had forgotten, finding the kindhearted stranger who helped me to avoid the most embarrassing moment of my life three years ago. That moment with you, was as fresh like it was written yesterday. The warmth of your gentleness, the aroma of your baby scent, the soft voice hidden by your cold masquerade and the tenderness of your witty words, my mind can recall them clearly. You always act cold in front everyone, but you are such a great companion behind. You're too polite in concealment.

My Classic, are you even real, how come you were my savior again? Does looking after me became your daily habit? It's not that I don't want your help, it's just that I don't want my portrait in your canvas inscribed like a burden. Someday I want to return the favor also. Does loving you with all my heart is enough to compensate the things that you did for me? Does being loyal count too? I really don't know how to repay you, wishing one day I can. Dear Cupid, I hope you had hit us both..

Page 10

******************************************

.

.

.

...two days earlier before the Page 2 of diary entry was written (three years ago)...

to continue.... 

****************************************************

Why Chaeng can't confess his love towards Mina? Hope you had found the answers, although they were just a tiny piece of the whole picture. To our fellow readers here, who is still not used to my style. Let me give you a pointer. Most of the times, my clues don't look like a clue at all.