Chapter 11: "The Angel is You"

****************************************************

Clicking the 'Vote' won't hurt, right? You know what I mean xD

****************************************************

"Thank you for saving me, once again. When I first saw you, you look so familiar. Now I know why..."

.

.

.

...earlier, before Mina run after Chaeyoung and hugged him...

"Is he the My Classic in your diary?"

"Dad? You checked my diary?" Mina couldn't believe the embarrassing news in front of her.

"Sorry, my princess, I was dying to know who was the culprit behind your tears. Don't worry, I only saw the first three pages kekeke..."

"But Dad, that was my private property." Sulking is available on the elegant girl's visage.

"Arasso, it's just that you can't make me quit worrying about you. You are my precious child. How do you expect me to do nothing when a certain person made you cry every night, and don't you dare lie to me about it? The tears stain in your pillow howls every detail of your pain."

Dad...

The once grumpy child couldn't help but to squeeze her father into a warm embrace. It was easy to see the luxury that surrounds her, that people often envy her status, saying how lucky she is, yet, it's not the reason why she's grateful towards her father. It was simple moment like this where she can witness and felt the warmth of her father's love. Yes, he is strict and over protected, but she fully understands that it was all for her wellness.

"Dad, I'm sorry for making you worried." She released another shot of tight hug. Laying her head on her father's chest. "But, am I that obvious liking him?"

Mr. Myoui chuckles.

"Dad, don't laugh at me?" Welcome back sulky Mina!

"Aigoo, how cute. But if I were to be honest, yes you are. It was clearly written all over your face. When I asked you if it was him, your cheeks turned red, with that you easily confirmed it to me."