Chapter 13.1: "The Concrete Barrier"

****************************************************

I just want to thank all the readers who voted each chapter and for those who commented. xD

****************************************************

...Present...

"My butt is so excited to find them, but the rain is rather bitchy, it doesn't stop pouring hard, how are we going to find MiChaeng in this stormy weather? huhuhu..."

"MiChaeng is a cute name for them, bunny, but yeah. I need to fill my curiosity too, I'm dying to know what was it, the thing that Mina took from CY?" Jinyoung declared.

"Same... that thing might have been too much for him to handle that it made him collapse, but isn't he sweet? I mean, his love for Mina mattered over his hatred towards the girl. Like, duh! Forgiving someone is not easy at all, especially if that person caused you so much pain. I am having a huge crush on CY now even though I haven't seen his face." Celine (Jackson) added, daydreaming.

"Love forgets the word revenge. And CY really did that, WOW! SALUTE! But seriously, destiny is such a tease, how come these two people with rare blood type met in a circumstance where they needed each other the most? Heck! What kind of game is that? That shit ain't coincidence, it's purely a written fate from above."

"Wow Jin, I wasn't informed that you're a fan of poetry? Nice job!" Nayeon gave a thumbs up along with her sunshine smile." The latter blushed, but someone at the table hates the view. (Of course, my readers knew, who kekeke...)

"Now both are holding on that profound reason, they were savior of each other's life." Tzuyu inserted his opinion, while his orbs are both focused on the old diary. The crease between his brows can give you a portrait that his thought is currently swimming in the ocean deep.

"Big Checkmate! As what CY's mom stated before, 'true love isn't about the spark told in fairytales. True love is a bridge built by profound reasons and actions', wait a minute! What do you mean by profound, anyway?"

"Pfff!! Puahahahaha!!!" Jinyoung burst out laughing, banging the table here and there.

Jeongyeon who was sipping his coffee when it occur spilled some while Nayeon did a facepalm. On the other hand, Sana and Tzuyu threw blank reactions, both parties are in their reveries.

"Yeah, keep laughing until you choke to death SKELETON!!! Let's see who will laugh, in the end!" Our pretty Celine (Jackson) smirked to Jinyoung. (Now who's the beauty queen? Kekeke...)