1: The beginning

O N E
               _________

                 O N E                _________

   So this is where the story begins.

I haven't told this story to anyone.

No one knew but those involved.

So here I go, I'll tell you it all..

From the very beginning.

It all started on the first day of my senior year in college...
•••
"Jimin! How's it hanging my friend who's mother should have swallowed!" My best friend Taehyung grins as he flings himself onto me.

"Quiet down, would ya!" I hiss, embarrassed from his sudden outcry.

"You're always so uptight. It wouldn't kill you to loosen up a little sometimes." Taehyung scolds as he dis attaches himself from me.

"That's not true. I'm very cool and likable." I frown.

"Yeah right. Only losers say stuff like that." Tae points out.

"I'm not a loser." I mumble, almost inaudibly.

He catches it though.

"Whatever you say. So! Do you plan on getting a girlfriend this year?" Tae asks.

Mentally, I trip and fall, landing right on my beautiful face.

Little did he know..

"There's some hot girls here, ya know." He grins as he searches the sea of girls walking past.

Why? I don't know seeing as he was gay too.

I'm a flaming gay.

Yup, I like dick.

Not that I would tell that to people so freely as I'm telling all of you.

That being because well, now everyone already knows.

And boy did I suffer hard as hell for that.

Not necessarily from others, but from myself.

"I just don't think I want a girlfriend. I need to focus on my studies." I say.

Tae turns to me, looks me up and down, huffs, then walks away muttering:

"Man, you really are a loser."
-
Time skip ahead to the first class of the day.

I still remember it so vividly.
•••
"Okay class, take your seats!" Our professor yelled, his voice echoing against the large walls that trapped us in.

I chose a spot near the front where I would be able to hear the teacher well.

I don't understand why Taehyung always calls me a loser.

Just because I didn't want to fail, just because I'd rather study than party...

Okay, maybe I am a loser.

"Jungkook, sit over here!" I hear a flirtatious voice echo.

My ears instantly perk up at the name that was mentioned.

I turn my head ever so slightly and my eyes attach themselves to the guy I had been in love with since my middle school days.

Jeon Jungkook.

Sure, he was younger than me, but not by much.

Jungkook was the type of guy who every girl wanted to be with and the guy who made other guys turn gay for him.

He was a god.

"You're drooling." I hear a voice say, snapping me from my day dream.

"Excuse me?" I ask, staring back at the brown haired man who had slide into the empty seat beside me.

"I saw the way you were looking at him. I mean come on, we all look at him that way. You like him don't you?" The guy asks and instantly, I object.

"No, never. I'm not gay."

Lie.

He simply just stares at me.

"No seriously, I like girls."

Another lie.

"My names Hoseok. What's yours?" The guy asks, flashing a bright smile and extending his hand to me.

I stare down at his hand for a moment and when I don't make any attempts to shake it, he pulls it back and places it into his lap.

"I'm Jimin." I say softly.

"Well Jimin, I think this is the start of a beautiful new friendship."

So that's how it all started.

Now, I know what you may be thinking,

Where is Yoongi? And Namjoon, how about Jin... what happens with Jungkook? Did I ever get a girlfriend ? Did I pass my test that would happen later that day?

All of these curiosities will be answered eventually but for right now, these are the three main guys you'll need to know.

And so the story continues..

[...]

-
A/n: I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY!!