4: New friends

FOUR
               __________

The next day at school was just as I had expected,

horrible.

"I knew you were gay! You should have just came out and told me. Although it seems like you had enough troubles coming out as it was..."

I turned my face away from the brown haired man and ducked my head down into my arms.

"There's no need to be so shy about it. I can be your gay counselor." Hoseok says.

I peak up at him only to see him looking down at me and smiling brightly.

"My gay counselor?" I question.

"Yes, your gay counselor. Ya know, the gay guy who helps you through your gay experiences. Your gay moments, your gay needs and wants. I got you covered." Hoseok says cheerfully.

Hoseok really was a good guy.

"So you really don't mind hanging out with me despite all the looks I get?" I ask.

"Not at all! Us gays gotta stick together." Hoseok says.

That makes me smile.

I had been so afraid this whole time and for what?

Taehyung himself was gay so why was I really so afraid to tell him?

Was I afraid he'd find out that I was(was being the key word) in love with Jungkook?

Although it's a bit too late for that now..

"I'd like that." I finally respond.
•••
So that's how I learned to move past what had happened.

Instead of letting it fuck me royally I would take control and get over it.

Or at least I could try.

At this point in time, Hoseok would become my savior.
•••
When lunch time rolled around I searched the campus for a place to sit.

My eyes landed upon the table Taehyung was sitting at and my heart sunk as I saw who he was sitting with.

There beside him was Jungkook.

I feel myself becoming choked up, as if I were going to cry.

Honestly, I probably was.

I cried a lot.

"Jimin! Over here!" I hear and I turn my head to see Hoseoks same bright smile as he waves me over.

I shake off the sadness and put on a smile.

Only slightly depressed, I make my way over to my gay counselor and hopefully, my new best friend.

When I reach them I see two people I didn't recognize.

They were sitting side by side and to my surprise, they were holding hands.

"Jimin, these are my friends Jin and Namjoon." Hoseok says as he motions to the two people who had been holding hands and staring into each other's eyes lovingly.

"Hey." I say a bit shyly.

"Hey, hun. Sit down." The guy named Jin smiles as he pats the seat beside him.

I smile and sit down in the spot I was instructed to.

"These are my friends. We have another friend named Yoongi but he isn't exactly the school type." Hoseok chuckles as he pokes at his food.

"Is Yoongi gay too?" I ask.

"Oh honey, Yoongi is the gayest one out of all of us." Jin giggle which makes the other two guys chuckle.

"Ah..I see." I say then fall silent.

"Maybe I can introduce you to him one day." Hoseok says as he turns to me and flashes me a smile.

"Yeah, maybe." I say as I bite the inside of my cheek.

"For now you should get to know Jin and Namjoon. They're really great people." Hoseok says.

"The greatest." Namjoon grins as he boops Jin's nose then smiles widely.

Jin smiles in return and kisses his cheek before leaning against his side.

I smile in their direction then look down in my lap.

Even though I had made some new friends, I still felt a darkness inside of me.

A darkness I wasn't sure would be one I could get rid of so easily.

But you know what they say, time heals all wounds...

For the most part, it's pretty true.

I know that better than anyone.

[...]

A/n: Another update bcuz why not ((((: I love this story so 🤷🏼‍♀️also I changed the cover and I like this one better. I hope you guys like it too. (':