33:Bff meets bf gone wrong

THIRTY-THREE
                            _________________

                               THIRTY-THREE                             _________________

After that day, the talk of me getting my own apartment didn't come back up.

Sure, I had still thought about it but for the sake of Yoongi, I didn't talk about it.

Currently, Yoongi and I were happy.

We hadn't fought, we hadn't lied, but one thing was certain,

We were having lots of sex.

Most of the time, it was kinky.

That being strictly his rules.

It hadn't bothered me though, I liked it.

Now, after things had stayed relatively calm for weeks..

This happened.
•••
"When are you going to let me meet your boyfriend?" Taehyung whines.

I bite my lip.

"I'm not sure. He's been busy." I lie.

"Oh come on! You act like I'm going to steal him or something." Taehyung huffs.

That wasn't what I was afraid of.

Taehyung was a touchy person, especially with me.

He would tend to touch people (mainly me) without warning.

I didn't mean in a sexual way, I mean in ways that can come off as somewhat affectionate.

Knowing yoongi, he wouldn't take that well.

He wouldn't say anything while Tae was there but I knew once he left it would be all over for me.

"I know that! I'll ask, Okay." I say then quickly add,

"I'm not sure he'll be free though."

Taehyung continues to pressure me about it the rest of the day so I finally give in.

"Okay! Fine! I'll take you to meet him." I say.

Suddenly, I was nervous.

I was hoping Taehyung could keep his hands to himself for a day but knowing him, it just wasn't possible.
•••
When we arrived at Yoongi's I knocked then pushed the door open.

I peak my head into the living room where I find Yoongi sitting on the couch.

"Uh, Yoongi." I say slowly.

He looks behind me and spots Taehyung.

"Who is this?" Yoongi asks, sitting up and moving forward on the couch.

"I'm Taehyung! Jimin's best friend!" Tae smiles widely as he waves.

"Oh, I've heard a lot about you." Yoongi says while offering a smile.

I shut the door and walk in the living with Taehyung behind me.

We sit down side by side, across from Yoongi.

"I've heard a lot about you too! Jimin talks a lot." Tae grins as he pats me on the back.

I smile even though I was slightly offended.

"He sure does." Yoongi agrees.

Now I was very offended.

"We've been best friends since basically birth. All Jimin's ever done is talk." Taehyung says then continues with:

"He used to talk in his sleep too." Taehyung laughs.

"He doesn't anymore." Yoongi says, his tone dull and laced with fake amusement.

"I know, I live with him." Taehyung laughs, stating the obvious.

"I still remember when we were younger. At sleepovers he would always crawl into my bed and cuddle up beside me. That's part of how I know he talks in his sleep."

I mentally curse as he mentions that.

"He use to sleep in your bed?" Yoongi asks.

I pull in my lips at his expression.

"Use to? He still does every once and awhile. You should see him! He's so cute when he cuddles into my side, his lips puffed out." Taehyung chuckles as he places his hand down right on my thigh.

Accidentally, I assumed.

Yoongi's eyes follow his hand as he taps his fingers on my thigh lightly.

I just remember thinking about how screwed I was in that moment.

But wait,

That wasn't even the worst part. 

"Cute, right? Whenever he sleeps with me lately I notice he tends to get a bit handsy, if you know what I mean." Taehyung winks as he squeezes the inside of my thigh, making me gasp as I jump up a bit.

I was afraid to look at Yoongi.

If I could guess what he was doing right now it was probably plotting Taehyung's death.

When I finally bring myself to look up I see Yoongi staring at his hand.

There was a fake smile plastered onto his face but his eyes were most definitely not smiling.

"Are you thirsty? I'll go get some water!" I offer as I hop up and make a break for the kitchen.

When I get there I hold onto the counter and take in a breath or relief.

I was definitely going to be hearing about this later.

Or now.

My eyes widen as arms wrap around my waist, pulling my ass right into someone's private area.

I feel a hot breath against my ear and a shiver runs up my spine at Yoongi's words.

"You like to get touchy with other guys, huh? Daddy doesn't like that."

I gulped.

Yoongi using one of his kinks to this extent meant one thing and one thing only.

My death.

[...]

🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙉🙊🙈🙊🙈
Are y'all still alive bcuz Jimin won't be soon 🙋🏼‍♀️💀😏

🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙉🙊🙈🙊🙈Are y'all still alive bcuz Jimin won't be soon 🙋🏼‍♀️💀😏