14: He confessed

FOURTEEN
               ____________

                 FOURTEEN                ____________

"Who the hell does he think he is!?"

Yoongi was raging.

It was a scary sight and I was afraid.

Not necessarily of him but of what he would do in the moment.

"He's just some douche, okay. He's no one you should be getting yourself this worked up over." Hoseok said in attempts to calm him down.

"I have every right to be angry!" Yoongi hisses, anger in his once soft brown eyes.

"Why are you so mad? It's not that deep." Hoseok asks, bewildered.

Yoongi turns and makes eye contact with Hoseok and as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world, he yelled:

"He kissed Jimin!"

"Yeah, I was there. I seen it, he lived it. It's not that big of a deal." Hoseok says again.

This time, Yoongi snaps.

Taking all of us by surprise, even the lovey dovey couple as they walk through the front door.

"He kissed Jimin! You think I'm just supposed to sit around and watch as some fucktard kisses my Jimin!"

My Jimin...

The words kept replaying in my head as my skin grew hotter and hotter.

And he kept going.

"Like hell I am! And what about you?! You knew how I felt and you let him kiss you anyway! Do you really not like me? You've been avoiding me this whole time." He scoffs, a scary laughter in his voice.

Now everyone was looking at me.

This would be a perfect time to run home and lock myself away from the world but I didn't.

I didn't even move a single muscle.

"I haven't been avoiding you." Is all I can manage to say.

Lie again.

"Yes you have." Jin and Namjoon speak in unison.

I shoot them an angry glance and they shrug and go back to whatever it was that they had been doing.

"Listen Jimin. I'm not going to wait around forever, no matter how much I like you. So if you don't like me, tell me. Don't avoid me and dance around the subject like a child."

Yoongi's eyes were hard and his tone was serious.

I was at a loss of words.

How was I supposed to reply?

Did I like Yoongi?

Probably.

Would I just openly say it?

No.

When I don't respond Yoongi let's out a breath and shakes his head.

"Fine. Have fun with that douchebag who is only using you to take your virginity."

I felt a sting at my heart as he stomped out the door.

It's silent for a moment before Hoseok speaks.

"Just give him some time to cool off. He's just angry but he'll get over it. I promise." Hoseok says reassuringly.

I simply nod, not knowing if that was the truth or if he was just trying to make me feel better.

I was instantly starting to regret not telling Yoongi but what was I supposed to do??

I'm afraid.

I'm always afraid.

"What happened after I left?" I finally manage to ask.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Hoseok asks.

I wince.

"Is it really that bad?"

"Kinda. After you ran away Yoongi let his mind out. Diarrhea of the mouth was strong." Hoseok says, a slight chuckle to his words.

"What did he say?"

My stomach was turning.

"Well he rambled a bit about how if Jungkook ever touched you again he wouldn't hesitate to punch him again. Then he went on about how "you shouldn't just use people for sex." Then he dropped the big mama." Hoseok says, expanding his arms to make a circle in the air.

"The big mama?" I ask, gulping.

"He confessed."

Hoseok's words make my stomach(and heart) feel uneasy. 

"What did he say?" I ask.

"Uh Uh. You ask Yoongi that yourself." Hoseok says and my eyes widen.

"That's not fair! Oh come on!" I cry out.

Hoseok watches me with amused eyes.

"For someone who doesn't recuperate Yoongi's feelings you sure are interested in what he said about you."

"I'm not. Forget I even said anything." I huff.

I lift the back of my hand to my cheek and I can feel the sting of my cold hand meeting my burning skin.

"Seems like you like him more than you think, hun." Jin says as he smiles widely.

"I remember when I first fell in love with Namjoon. Later that day we went back to his house and I played-"

I frantically wave my arms and beg him to stop talking.

"What? I was going to say we went back to his house and played uno."

His words were innocent but his eyes were telling a totally different story.

"I think you should go talk to Yoongi. Maybe just give him a day or so to calm down first." Hoseok says.

So that's what I do.

I need to stop running away..

I have to face my problems and quit hiding.

The real question now is,

How in the hell do I do that?

[...]

A/n: So after hearing what you guys had to say, I decided to keep posting. I didn't realize that many of you enjoyed this story. It makes me happy to know you do. So I'll continue to update. I love you guys and thank you for speaking out about it. ❤️❤️