10: Snap

TEN
                 _________

"You came!" I hear once I walk into Hoseok's house

The further inside I got the more my eyes came in contact with the black haired man sitting on the brown loveseat.

"Not yet he didn't." Yoongi's voice echos within the quiet room.

Instantly, I knew he meant it in a dirty way.

Then it clicked.

"You told him didn't you?!" I cry out.

Hoseok looks at me and rubs the back of his head while flashing a nervous smile.

"It just kinda slipped out."

"He was quick to tell me that he had kissed you." Yoongi says as he looks at me.

"Although I should have been the first one to do that." He adds.

Then I was blushing.

"I'm kidding." He laughs as he stands and walks over to me.

"Don't take things I say too seriously. Alright?" He asks as he slings an arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his side.

My face was on fire.

"Where are Jin and Namjoon?" I ask after a moment.

"They can't come today. It's just us three." Hoseok says and I mentally curse.

It's not that I didn't want to hang out with them it's just that this atmosphere seemed awkward.

"What should we do then?" Yoongi asks from beside me.

"Well I was actually thinking that we could give Jimin a little lesson about being with guys."

When Hoseok says that my eyes grow three times the normal size.

"You've never been with a guy before? In what way?" Yoongi asks, looking down at me in shock.

"In every way." I say back quietly.

I was embarrassed.

I bet you could already guess how awkward and humiliating that was for me.

"You mean to tell me you've never kissed a guy before Hoseok?" Yoongi asks, wide eyed.

"I kissed a guy when I was younger!" I say defensively.

"Have you ever been kissed by a guy who you were attracted to?" Yoongi asks, his eyes on mine.

I shake my head.

"Have you ever been kissed by a guy who was attracted to you?" Yoongi then asks.

From behind him I could hear Hoseok snicker.

"No." I say, my voice low.

"Do you want to be?" He asks.

My eyes widen as I shake my head furiously.

This causes both of them to start laughing.

"You're so innocent. It's adorable." Yoongi says.

"And hot."

My heart was racing, my hands were clammy, and I was blushing like crazy.

I was convinced that all of Yoongi's flirting was solely because I was the new guy among the friend group.

He was messing with me to get a good laugh.

I was sure of it at the time.

"It isn't funny." I say.

"Huh?" Yoongi asks, his laugh fading.

"I said it isn't funny! I'm sorry that I have zero confidence! I'm sorry that I'm ashamed of who I am! I'm sorry I'm not openly gay like the rest of you!"

And I regretted it.

I regretted saying what I felt.

I still regret it to this day.

"Woah, calm down. It was only a joke." Yoongi says, his face, along with Hoseoks, filled with complete shock.

"Well it wasn't funny." I say as I grab my things and leave, ignoring their comments from behind me.

Looking back on it, I knew the way I had reacted was childish.

I acted like a little kid and yet I couldn't bring myself to turn back around.

I was annoyed with myself for having gotten so worked up.

He meant no harm with the comment and that was obvious now.

I was too embarrassed to go back and admit that.

I'd just feel like even more of an idiot.

So I didn't say anything as I made my way back to my dorm-room.

That night, I went to sleep butthurt as hell.

[...]
A/n: Idk if I'll post tomorrow or the next day bcuz of Christmas. I'll decide tomorrow but I probably won't end up uploading. I hope you guys are enjoying the story though!
Ily💛