25: Hickeys

TWENTY-FIVE
_________________

                                 TWENTY-FIVE                              _________________

Where is the same shy Jimin who was once afraid to even look at Yoongi you may ask?

Couldn't tell you.

Suddenly a wave of confidence and want washed over me and I couldn't stop myself as the words came out of my mouth.

It couldn't be helped.
•••
"What?" Yoongi asks in shock at what I had just said.

"Just kiss me again, please." I say.

It came out as more of a plead then anything.

Yoongi didn't need to be told more than once.

He came to me and smashed his lips into mine and kissed me.

This time there was a different feel to it.

A need, a want, a long desired lust.

He had definitely been holding back.

Once again, he tries to shove his tongue into my mouth.

Only difference is, this time, I don't hesitate to let him.

He deepens the kiss and picks me up so my legs are wrapped tightly around his waist.

Yoongi groans into the kiss and bucks his hips up into mine, causing me to gasp.

His hands wander over my chest and down to the small of my back, pulling me into him as much as he possibly can.

"Fuck. You're so sexy, Jimin." He says in a low and husky voice as he pulls back.

Without giving me a chance to respond, he crashes his lips back into mine.

Trying to go unnoticed, he slips his hands up my shirt and I whimper at the coldness of his flesh.

He takes that opportunity to reassert his tongue in my mouth.

When he pulls back there's a string of spit from both of our tongues and my face heats.

Yoongi chuckles and moves his lips to my neck.

Planting many kisses that caused me to whine at the slight pain and pleasure mixed into one.

"Mm." He hums in approval as he moves lower and nips at my collarbone.

I throw my head back as he liters my skin with the dark purple love bites.

When he pulls back he pecks my lips and moves backwards to look at me.

"Have I ever told you how much I love these pretty lips of yours?" Yoongi smiles as he rubs his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I think you've mentioned it once or twice." I say and he smiles and pecks my lips again before grabbing my hand.

"It's late, we should sleep. You'll stay here with me tonight, won't you?" He asks.

His voice was small and innocent.

I blush and nod.

Yoongi smiles and pulls me to his room with him.

"Wear this." He says as he hands me one of his shirts.

"Okay. I'll go change." I say and his eyebrows raise.

"You can change here. We have the same part ya know." He say, half laughing and half serious.

I nod and strip myself of my shirt.

His eyes light up and he licks his lips.

Feeling self conscious, I quickly pull the shirt over my head and climb into the bed beside him.

"Goodnight, Jimin." Yoongi said softly as he ran his fingers through my hair gently.

I hum in response.

That day would be one I remember for a very long time.
•••
Waking up the next morning I instantly notice the warmth beside me.

I looked over to see Yoongi asleep.

I smile and sit up, rubbing at my tired eyes.

Today would be another long day at school but at least it was Friday.

Standing up, I make my way over to the mirror.

My blonde hair was a mess and could see the clouded sleep in my eyes.

I yawn and pull my shirt off but before I even get a change to slip my other one on, I catch sight of my body.

My eyes widen as I see multiple hickeys all down my neck and on both of my collarbones.

They were everywhere.

Not to mention, tender as hell.

"Oh no! What if someone sees?! What if they ask questions?! I'm screwed!"

I had begun to panic if you couldn't tell.

"What am I going to do?!" I moan into my hands.

I hear a slight chuckle and lift my head only to see Yoongi propped up on his elbow, smirking at the view in front of him.

"This is your fault!" I cry out.

"It sure it." He smirks.

"Yoongi! How am I supposed to go to school like this!?" I say.

"It's not like there's anything wrong with it. People get hickeys all the time." Yoongi says matter-of-factly.

I groan and slip my shirt on, the hickeys on my neck still super noticeable.

"I can't go like this."

I was truly worried of what others would think.

"Then how about you stay here with me and let me give you some on your-"

"I'm going!" I yell as I flee from his room.

From behind me I hear him laugh and I huff.

What was I supposed to do now?!

I was fucked.

[...]

💖💫💖💖💫💖💫💖💖💫💖💫💖💖💫💖💖