36: Dessert

THIRTY-SIX
                               _______________

The following week was filled with me dragging my things out of my dorm and into Yoongi's apartment

I was excited but at the same time, I was nervous.

Of course I loved to be with Yoongi but living with him was a completely different story.

There was a lot more to it then just sharing a bed at night.

It went a lot deeper than that.

None the less, I was ready and excited.
•••
"Finally! We're done!" I sigh in relief and throw myself down on the couch.

Yoongi glances down at me and chuckles.

"How about some celebratory sex. I'll bend you over and-"

"Ah Ah! Not happening." I say, cutting off his words before he could finish his sentence.

"You're no fun. What should we do then?" He asks.

"Well I need to get settled in first of all." I say as I stand with a groan and walk towards his bedroom.

He follows behind and sits on his bed as I begin to put my things away.

"You can keep your clothes in the closet. I moved my things over." He says and I nod and start to hang things up.

After what felt like hours, I finally finished.

"How about we make dinner. Are you hungry?" I ask, glancing back at Yoongi who looked as if he were going to fall asleep any second now.

"Starving." He groans as he hops up and practically runs to the kitchen.

I smile and follow him out.

I wanted to be the one to make the food.

Almost as a way to thank him.

Once I get into the kitchen I begin to pull things out.

"I'll help." He says but I shake my head.

"Don't worry. I'll do it." I say, smiling cutely up at him.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asks.

"I am. This is my way to say thank you for letting me stay here." I say and a devious smirk appears on Yoongi's lips.

"You could always thank me another way." He says as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into him.

He kisses my neck, causing me to shiver.

"Does everything have to be sexual with you?" I ask, pushing against his chest slightly.

"What can I say? I'm a horny dude. Just looking at you gets me all worked up." Yoongi says as he presses himself to me.

"Can we just have one night without all of that?" I ask softly.

He scans my face and his features soften as he smiles.

"Nope." He whispers.

I playfully roll my eyes and begin to cook with Yoongi still standing behind me, watching over my shoulder.

After I had finished the food, we sat down to eat.

"Ya know, I never even asked what you do for a living.." I bring up as I take a bite of my food.

"Well right now I'm working on music. I want to be a producer." 

Yoongi's face lit up as he spoke.

"A producer, huh? That sounds fun." I smile.

"It's been a huge dream of mine since as long as I can remember."

I just remember how happy Yoongi sounded as he talked about what he loved.

It felt nice to sit down and have a
serious life conversation with him.

"Well I'm glad you're following your dreams." I smile.

"What about you? You don't bring up what you want to do with your life." Yoongi says, glancing up at me as he takes a sip of his drink.

I knew this would come up.

"I'm still not exactly sure what I want to do.." I say and Yoongi's eyebrows raise.

"Not even an idea?"

I shake my head.

"I'm sure you'll find something you love along the way."

Yoongi's words stuck with me and to this day, I still remember them.

His words have really helped me.

"Yeah, I hope so." I smile.
•••
After we finished dinner I gathered the things and washed the dishes, making sure to clean up the mess I had made.

As I was in the process of it, arms wrap around my waist.

"I missed you." Yoongi says against my neck.

"How could you miss me when I didn't even leave?" I laugh.

"I always miss you. Even if you're gone for only a second."

His words sounded cheesy.

I shut the water off and turn to face him.

"I miss you all the time, too. Mostly when I'm pooping."

Yoongi's nose scrunches as he starts to laugh.

"You're an Idiot. You know that right." He chuckles.

"Yeah, but I'm you're idiot." I grin as I bat my eyelashes.

"Yes you are, and I love you." Yoongi says as he leans forward and presses his lips to mine gently.

"Now for the best part." I say, smiling up at him.

"Hm?" He asks against my lips.

"Dessert."

[...]

🌚🌚
A/n: I wanted to update this now bcuz I'm not sure if I'll have time to update tomorrow))): I'll try my best though !