Chapter 3

"Come!" he commanded but his voice wasn't harsh, although I still felt obligated to obey. He walked out the door and I followed him by waving goodbye to Farid with a vicious grin.

After both of us had exited the pub I was feeling a little bit... odd. Finally I have some time to think. Firstly I let out a HUGE internal scream and sigh. This man is the king of Uruk or whatnot and he just gave my freedom back. This was too good to be true.

Back to his perfection... I was right. He is a goddamn Adonis on the outside but he is rather impulsive and has some kind of tendency to be barbaric and cruel. I mean, who the hell just summons a sword to play around with it and threaten to kill people for fun? Anyway, he is able to use magic which is somehow making me feel even more scared and insecure. He is most probably a psychopath and the cherry on top is that he can even use magic in order to achieve whatever he wants, great!
I suddenly felt his gaze upon me. Oh my, I just forgot that he is still here! I felt the need to thank him. Brutal or not, he just saved me from my debt while he could just leave me there.

"Thank you..." I mumbled while slowly looking at him in the eyes.

"You really think I just paid your debt for fun or boredom and I will let you walk away, woman?" he grunted "I'm not that nice, you know."

Right, I knew this was coming sooner or later.

"I'm still thankful. Anything is better than working there. Even death."I sighed.

"Don't be so sure about that." he said with a surprised look then his face became blank like before.

"I owe you, I can't deny that but if you have some evil plans I'd rather be dead." I sighed. I didn't want to be dead but I don't know what he wants. For all I know he can be a sadist who loves tormenting people before he finally ends their life. And I owed him... Damn.

"Don't worry I have much better plans than that." Gilgamesh chuckled. Oh, how evil he seemed!

"Would you mind telling me, my King?" I said with a sarcastic tone and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh why, yes of course!" he coughed "I decided that you will be my personal servant." his voice suddenly sounded like he is boasting. He must have felt like he is helping me, even though the whole thing sounded extremely ironic.

I was trying to comprehend what he just said. I don't even know him other than his name - which I know because dang, everybody knows it, he didn't even introduce himself... neither did I introduce myself - and the fact that he is the king of everything and everyone in this place. Why did he decide that he wants me to fill in this position? This is so confusing!

"Well... What an honor I guess. Why did you decide this way?" I asked carefully. Whatever stupid reason he has, I can't refuse. He is the king after all, he gets what he wants, whatever it might be.

"Don't question your King." he calmly turned away. He must not like answering questions about his not understandable and odd behavior.

"I feel like you don't want to come yet, that's fine. I will give you a week to enjoy your freedom or whatnot, after that I will come back and take you with me, woman." he nonchalantly said and I nodded in agreement.

"By the way if you could stop calling me woman that would be swell." I sighed slightly annoyed. "I have a name you know."

He questioningly raised his eyebrow and looked at me in an 'are you fucking serious?' way. 

"I am the king here so don't order me around, I may just slice you in half for that." he looked dead serious for a minute as if he'd really do it right here and right now, but his expression changed in a fraction of second. "Well, tell me your name." 

Great, this guy has bipolar disorder besides being a psychotic maniac addicted to freshly spilled blood and rotting human flesh. Now isn't this just awesome?

"I'm [Y/N]." I responded quickly without thinking.

"Then [Y/N] is the name I shall call you by." he claimed but just when I started to think that he didn't care to introduce himself he started to speak again.

"I go by the name of Gilgamesh but you can't call me by my name unless I order you to do so. Also I am the great half god, half human king of everything you see here. I'm the King of Heroes and the Oldest King as well." he said in a tone which made me sure that he is taking selfishness to an extreme. This guy surely can boast like nobody else. 

Before I could say anything he started walking slowly.

"One week, don't forget it. I will come back and I don't accept any objection. By the way hurry up, your friend is waiting for you near the river. Don't wanna make her wait, do you?" he disappeared by turning into golden dust again, and I was absolutely astonished, I almost fell down.

I shook my head and tried to get back my balance. When I managed to stand on my feet steadily I wanted to think about all this madness but I couldn't make Saniyya wait even more, so I started running towards the river. 

What the hell was this night?

A/N here (as usual duhh):

So I didn't want to publish this so soon but I'm still doing it anyway, because 12.21. is my fav date and I want you guys (who love this story or whatnot) to be able to read it and yadda-yadda. Enjoy! And thank you for the comments, votes and the reads! ♥♥♥