See Shep Shred Part I

So, it had been two months since the spaghetti dinner at Alice's house. Semester tests were coming up, as was Christmas and Alice would be coming back to school soon. A few days after Alice had surprised me in my truck, I brought Charlie over to the Cullen's to formally introduce Alice as my friend. Surprisingly, my shy father was more than friendly with the Cullens, and they in return were wonderful to him. Even Rosalie smiled at him. I was pretty sure she had yet to smile at me so I couldn't help but feel a twinge of pride at my father as she did so. The Cullens were also pretty accepting of me. It was normal for them to find me at the house and I liked to think they liked me. Rosalie was the odd exception but she mainly stayed out of my way and that suited us both just fine. I couldn't complain much. Also, I was pretty sure I was falling in love with Alice. So things were going fairly well for me.

Especially right at this moment, because Alice and I were in my truck again. We had pulled over on that same stretch of road and had proceeded with our proceedings. It was the same almost every day at lunch when I didn't have a request from Angela or something. The story Alice had suggested I use was that I went to visit her every day, which technically wasn't a lie at all. I guess when you're out and about among humans for a hundred or so years you get fairly good at lying. Anyway, we were in my truck thoroughly enjoying things with both windows down so that Alice could stay cool. I couldn't complain in my thick jacket. On this particular day, snow was filtering in, making the whole scene oddly romantic to me. Okay and I should probably explain this too. Alice and I never did anything besides make out. I mean, we both had morals and such, me more so than her but she never complained. And yeah, maybe there was some fondling involved but it was over the shirt. I just felt the need to clarify that. We weren't innocent, but we weren't those lesbian sluts you could watch videos of on YouTube.

Alice was on top this time and she commented on my heated skin as she trailed kisses down my neck. I couldn't really respond at the moment so I responded by pulling her closer by means of her ass. She giggled as she rolled us both on our sides, pushing into me with her pelvis as she did so. I returned the motions, trying not to laugh with delight at how awesome this whole thing was. When Alice pushed a bit too hard, my back was sent into the gear shift and I groaned, breaking us apart. Alice sat up, helping me up as well. "Are you okay?" she asked, reaching around with lithe similar to a cat to lift my shirt and examine my back.

"I'm totally fine. Pissed that you stopped but other than that," I joked, feeling her cool lips on the skin of my back as she kissed it better. After that she lowered my shirt and sat up to face me, rolling her eyes.

"Forgive me please for caring about your well being."

"You're forgiven, but only because I'm such a great person."

"Clearly,"

"Clearly," I giggled as Alice shook her head and straightened my jacket.

"We've got about ten minutes left. I guess it's okay that we stopped when we did. I was getting a bit too hot anyway."

"Sorry," I said, blushing. Alice shook her head again, ruffling my hair.

"Don't be sorry. It's not our fault," she returned, leaning in to kiss me again. "Your lips are just kind of addictive or something less cliché."

"I like addictive. It suits you fairly well, I'd say."

"Well, thank you darlin'," Alice added with her southern drawl. I'd coaxed her to where she would bring it out at times. It was just as adorable as it was hot, if that made any sense.

"Have you ever thought of going to Mississippi?"

"No. It's generally too hot."

"Oh, I'm sorry,"