Chapter 10: The Truth

When Sophie woke up Keefe was looking through her books and then settled on one of her books, then walked over to a chair and started reading. Sophie held in a laugh, he must have gotten up early because his hairs immaculate... and he was also not in his pajamas. Sophie observed from the bed quietly, trying not to disturb Keefes reading session. A few minutes later, Sophie was ready to get up and stretch, but a searing pain in her torso made her yell. Sophie hugged her torso remembering the scar that wasn't ready to stretch. Keefe bolted upright and ran to Sophie's side, "You okay Foster!?" He said, worry filling his features. Sophie nodded then showed him the scar on her torso. Keefe gasped making Sophie giggle, "Do you know if a certain blond haired guy that's name rhymes with beef likes battle scars?" Sophie giggled again as she said it. Keefe chuckled, "I think this certain blond haired guy would love you with or without battle scars." He smiled at her, Sophie blushed back, "Keefe," Sophie said quietly. "Do you like me?" Sophie whispered it. Keefe just facepalmed and said, "Duh!" Then he blushed but turned to face Sophie, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said quietly. Sophie's head nodded vigorously The she mimicked Keefes voice and said, "Duh!" Which made Keefe laugh, making Sophie smile. Then Sophie looked at a snickering Keefe and waited until his lips weren't covered by his hands, and kissed him. He kissed her back, but they heard footsteps and they quickly resumed to 'reading' their books. Edaline poked in her head and smiled, then left. 

   Later when Keefe had hugged her goodbye, Sophie hailed Biana, Marella, Dex, and Tam over. Each one started bawling there eyes out when they saw Sophie on the screen and they all came as fast as they could. Well, Tam just had relief in his eyes, and when Sophie Saw a small tear on his face, she dismissed it. Knowing that he wasn't completely allergic to the entire spectrum of human feelings, she knew that she would see more of those tears when she told him about Linh. Sophie told them everything even if they had already heard, then asked them why they had been crying on screen because they saw her when she came back and they all told Sophie that they all missed you. But, Sophie took Tam aside and told him about Linh, all he said was, "Linh would have wanted to be avenged. I already knew and that's why I hadn't  been visting as much because I was grieving." He kept a straight face, but underneath Sophie knew he was probably feeling extremely guilty. "Don't you dare feel guilty! Linh was killed by whoever was controlling Fitz, and I had to kill Fitz in order to save him from killing any other people we love. Tam, it was the never seems fault. It was never yours." Sophie said the last part softly. All Tam did was nod. Then waved her goodbye and leaped back to his house with Tiergan. When she broke the news of Linh and Fitz, everyone sobbed. Edaline conjured up custardbursts, mallowmelt, and tons of tissues to try and help. As Sophie walked outside to Calla's tree, she picked up all the petals that had fallen off and put them in her pockets, but she saw a tip of a boot sticking out of the bushes. But it moved out of sight, then she saw a flash of teal eyes and got tackled by a hug. "Fitz?" Sophie gasped as she said. 

Okay, okay, I know, this is still small but it is 605 words. The next one will be close or above 800 I promise. Also, if I do make a sequel, I want feedback first on if I should or not. Thank you guys for reading!

-Kit