Found

It had been six months since she disappeared.   Neil thought if Avni was in jail at least he could protect her there, but that plan failed miserably.   He failed as a police officer, as a husband and as a son.  The Commissioner and Neil had a very good plan.  Sara was supposed to keep her under her wings while he tried to find evidences that proved that Vidyut killed Juhi not Avni.

Avni escaped from jail barely a week after she entered it.   Two months ago, while he was chasing a lead, Avni came to the Khanna House with Misty and Kareena.  Avni had explained to Papa that Vidyut had kidnapped Misty and Kareena's boyfriend had tried to sell her to the bar owner.  She had, also, given him a pen drive with multiple evidences for Vidyut's illegal dealings.

Vidyut, Ballu and multiple of people were arrested and sentenced but Avni never returned.   Her family, my family, all were waiting for the day when she would come back home.

Avni had disappeared into thin air.  Neela Ma was correct in saying that Avni wouldn't show herself unless she wanted to be seen.   But I am  as stuborn as her.   I will find her if it is the last thing I do.   I refuse to accept defeat.  

Papa was supposed to be a chief guest at the orphanage that he was supporting  when he had fallen ill at the last moment.   He was gonna cancel,  when I decided to fill in for him and take his place.

The orphanage was not too far, just outside of Mumbai.  The children had program, they sang and their teacher, Alia, was to dance for the audience.  When Neil looked at the dancer's face, he saw that it was Avni.  He had finally found Avni.  He thanked his luck stars that his Papa had fallen ill, and he had decided to take over for his Papa.  He ran towards the stage and when the curtains came down, Neil grabbed Avni, and put handcuffs on one wrist, while the other cuff was attached to his wrist.

"What's going?  Who do you think you are?  Let me go!!"  yelled Avni.

"What is the meaning of this, Mr. Khanna?"  asked the head mistress of the orphanage.

"She's my wife, Avni.  She disappeared six months ago"  answered Neil

"I am not your wife.  You, yourself wiped off my sindoor and tore away my mangalsutra.  So leave me alone"  stated Avni

"No!  I've been looking for you for six months.  We all have been worried sick about you!  Now that I have found you, I am never letting you go!!"  yelled Neil.

"Avni?  Her name is Alia."  stated the head mistress.

"No.  Her name is Avni Neil Khanna.  She is my wife and I am going take her home"  stated Neil.

Neil then picked her up kicking and screaming and took her away.  

"How dare you?" yelled Avni.

"Just shut up, Avni"

"No!  I won't shut-"

 "Avni, NOT ONE WORD or you will see a side of me that you will wish to never have seen-"

"Let me go, Neil!"

"Avni, I am warning you-"

"But"

"Avni!"

Neil had reached his car and open the drivers side and pushed Avni thru.   He got in after her.   Avni shut her mouth, and didn't say a word to him.  She kept on looking out the window.  Neil kept on glancing at her through out the drive.  

He called Neela Ma to meet him at the Khanna House.

As he parked the car, he pulled her towards him.