A End of an Era and A New Start

Dayawanti Mehta was shocked to see Ananya Verma, Riya's friend as the bride instead of Riya.     Riya who was to be married to Neil Khanna was not the bride.    Everyone was shocked.   Dayawanti went to slap Ananya, when Ananya, herself, grabbed Dayawanti's hand before it landed on her cheek. 

"I am not that weak eleven year old that you had tortured." said Ananya,  throwing Dayawanti's arm away.

"What?" asked a confused Dayawanti.

Neil had a thoughtful look in his eyes,  signaled to DD.   DD quitely left the hall, only to return a few minutes later.

 "Well, Dayawanti Mehta, this Mehta family has come to its knees.   And I am the one that has brought this disgusting family to it.  You married your son, Ashish, to Neela Pariek, just so you could steal her fortune, the same you would have stolen the Khanna fortune, if Riya had married Neil.  Luckily for the Khanna family, you have failed both times.   Let's see we have:  Amol and Riya Mehta, think of only materialistic things.   Expect the family name to open doors for them, whether a get out of jail free card or thinking that they can do anything just cause they are Dayawanti Mehta's granddaughter.   Disksha Mehta, divorced, and a murderer. "

"I didn't murder anyone"  stated Disksha

"So Hemant Pariek wasn't murdered by you." replied Ananya

"No, why would I murder him.  He was my Bhabi's father. "  stated Disksha

"But, Neela, has stated that he was murdered by you.  In actual, you put poison in his tea."   said Ananya

"No, no, no.  I didn't put poison in his tea, it was water that I put poison in." said Disksha

"Well, there you have it.  Did you think that you got away with murder, that we didn't know "  said Ananya

DD went and stood by Disksha before she could even think of the leaving the venue.   DD had posted his men at all the exits, he had thought to use this precaution for Ananya Verma, but it seemed that he would be using them for the Mehta family.

"Next we have the Mehta boys, both cowards and spineless.  Ketan Mehta, can not do anything without his mother's guidance or approval.   Ketan covered up his mother's crime.  And Ashish Mehta, can fall in love but doesn't have the guts to marry his love.    His mother murders his love, yet his daughter is the one that suffers.   He sent her to jail.   Both sons are incapable."

"Listen, Ms.  Ananya, my daughter did kill her mother in a fit of jealous."  said Ashish Mehta

"Ali, can you get the box."  Ali left to go grab a box in which Ananya had collected evidences against the Mehta Family.

"Listen, Mr. Ashish, you know nothing.  It is better for you to stay in your bubble.  Ali, thank you.  Can you put this pen drive into that TV screen.    Everything will be out in the open."

For the next ten minutes, everyone was quiet.  The TV screen had shown everything.   The murder of Ayesha Haider, the bribe given to the police officer and Ketan covering for his mother.

"Ma,"  Ashish Mehta was shocked that his mother could do this.   "My Superstar, my baby, she died alone in that jail.  I was the one who put her there, and she was innocent."  cried Ashish Mehta.

Neil quietly watched the proceedings along with his family.

"Now, Dayawanti Mehta, do you want to know who am I" asked Ananya

"Yes!  I want to know!  Why are you doing this?  What have I ever done to you?"  asked Dayawanti

"Actually, Dayawanti Mehta, you have done everything to me.  You destroyed my whole world.  You want to know who I am.  Well, look:   I am Avni Ayesha.   Ashish Mehta's illegitimate daughter.  Ayesha Haider's daughter.   Your illegitimate granddaughter.  The same granddaughter that you had shot in the chest, twelve years ago."