Fighting for Avni

Neil was packing his bags, with his mother and father trying to talk him out of it.  DD was just watching the proceedings without saying anything.

DD received a call from Sunehri.   DD trying to answer the call, accidental put in on speaker.

"Why couldn't you guys just stay away from us!  You guys destroyed our world. Are you happy now?   Just do us one favor:   I need you to take Mowgli to Neil Sir" cried Sunehri.

"Why?" asked DD

"Cause you guys messed everything up.  Avni was trying to protect the Khanna family, Mishty and herself.  Instead you guys show up after all these years, and within a few days, everything gone to hell.  Vidyut has kidnapped Avni and Mishty.    Avni had said if anything ever happened to her to bring Mowgli to Neil.  Mowgli is Avni and Neil's son.    Tara is bring him over to Neil's place just be there!"  yelled Sunehri

Neil grabbed the phone and yelled "Sunehri?"

"Neil? Oh no?" whispered Sunehri

"Sunehri, what is going on? What do you know about Vidyut?  I want to know what's going on!  Right from the beginning.   Meanwhile DD will track both Mishty's and Avni's phones."

"Fine!  You know that Neela Ma was murdered during Avni's welcome back party.  What you don't know is that Vidyut murdered her through Prakash Khanna, your father.  If you remembered that you found your father unconcious when the lights came back on, what you don't know is that he was drugged and Vidyut was aiming for you and Neela Ma got in the way.  She sacrificed her life for yours, and when Avni found out she decided that Vidyut is hurting the family because of her, she decided to take herself out of the equation.   She knew even if Vidyut went to jail, he wasn't gonna stay there long.  The justice system is very corrupt, even if he was charged and sentenced for her murder, how long would he stay there?  Vidyut stayed in jail for 5 years.   I bet you didn't know that he was out and back to his old tricks.   Avni may have faked her death, but that was the only way she could think of saving this family.   Prakash Sir, was the only man that was there for her from the start.  He never hurt her, he was the only one that was one her side from the start.    So how could she destroy this family.  She rather that she have her family mourn her or hate her then have this family broken up.     But congratulations, you broke her. You brought your past in your lives, and she trusted you.  Juhi gets murdered and you send her to jail.   She almost gets murdered in jail, and she still trusted you.  She kept you safe for ten years yet she is at fault.  She may have taken the wrong route but she was trying her best.    You show in up our lives, and Vidyut found out about her!" yelled Sunehri.

Neil fell backwards toward the bed, "Why, Avni, why?" whispered Neil. "I told her that I hated her"

"Mowgli doesn't know that you and Avni are his parents.  Avni wanted to save him from having a bad omen as a mother.  Her wish is that he be never told that she is his mother.  She doesn't want him to be ashamed of her as he grows up."

"What?" questioned a shocked Neil.

"Neil Sir, Mishty's phone has been located at the old abandoned warehouse near the edge of town." interrupted DD.

"Let's go! DD"  Neil spoke to DD, and went back to the phone.

"Sunehri, you come here with the kids and Sitara.    I need you to be protected.  My parents will be here with some guards" stated Neil

"But Neil Sir, I am coming" said Sunehri

"No Sunehri!!  I need you to come here.   We need to get Avni and Mishty out safely." stated Neil as he walked out the door, with DD following him.  "DD,  get your contacts to find out how Vidyut found out that Avni and Mishty are alive."