Exposed!

Mitali had investigated everything that had happened to Avni 5 years earlier.    Avni had supposedly died in a fire caused by Vidyut R. Pandit.    She had found out everything from Vidyut's stalking to Neela Ma's murder.    What was shocking to her was that Vidyut had framed Prakash Uncle for Neela Ma's murder.    Vidyut had blackmailed Avni to coming to him.  

She was amazed that one person was able to do all this without being caught.     Avni had faked her death in order to save her family, her father, her love.  She realized that Avni was truly a strong person, who had sacrificed herself in order to keep her family safe.  

So Mitali thought to bring back Avni to her family by bringing out the truth.   She realized that Avni would never willing go back, Avni was terrified of only two people:  Dayawanti Mehta and Vidyut R. Pandit.

Vidyut R. Pandit was in jail, suffering from complications of his diabetes, which he truly deserved.   When he was sent to jail, many people came forward with his crimes.  He was in jail for the rest of his life.    She went and visited him in jail, and asked him about Avni and how, why she had died.  He told her everything.   He did everything for her love, and all she did was reject it.   She loved Neil.  She died loving Neil.  She would go thru hell to protect him and his family.  He asked Mitali, "Why couldn't she love me"  

As she was leaving the jail, he mentioned that the doctors had given him a couple of months to live, "Do you think Avni will be waiting for me?" 

"No, Vidyut.  She would never wait for you.  She has always loved Neil, and she always will.  Love isn't something you take.    Love is sacifice.  Love is friendship.  Trust.  Safety.  Protection.  You never did that.  You took.  YOU took her family away from her.  Her Love.  Her Life.  Her mother.  You don't deserve her love, her forgiveness nor her compassion.   She gave your daughter a family, and you took that away.  You couldn't be a good son, husband/boyfriend nor a father.  You killed Juhi and blamed it on Avni, thinking she will turn to you.  Then blamed your own mother.   You killed her mother, then blackmailed her with her father.  You disgust me.  You tell me you have a couple of months to live.  So?  How many lives did you take.  How many families did you destroy?"

Vidyut looked down ashamed.  

"Avni will always wait for Neil, her family and her friends.  YOU will never belong in those categories."  said Mitali as she walked out.

Mitali figured that the only way she could get Avni to go back to Neil was to bring Dayawanti Mehta back to life.    

She decided to tell Neil everything.  She called Neil over, she explained that she had met Avni, and she was now Neilajana.   She was Jaan Didi.   Neil was angry.  He was furious that Avni would do something like this.   Mitali explained Avni's helplessness.   She asked him to be patient.   She was trying to get Avni to reveal herself.  She was gonna bring Dayawanti Mehta back to life.

Neil was shocked but agreed to the Plan. 

She needed to scare Avni into revealing the truth.   They decided get help from DD.  

DD was shocked at first, but decided to help Mitali and Neil.   Once the plan was in place, things started to come along.   Mitali wasn't expecting for Sayesha to run away, but that also help in her plans.

Avni was meeting Mitali, but what she didn't know was that Neil and his mother were there too.  They had heard her and saw her.  Avni had told Mitali that she was going after Sayesha.  She also thanked Mitali for keeping Neil and their family safe.    Avni had left, with DD following her as per Mitali's orders.  

After Avni had left, Mitali stated to an angry Shweta that Avni has her reasons of leaving, we need her to confess everything.  I know that Vidyut had blackmailed her, but she was scared and had lost her mother.   She is still scared of Vidyut and Dayawanti.