Fight of their lives

Avni was missing from jail for three days.   Neil was worried.  He hadn't heard from her, nor did Ali or Neela Ma.  She had promised that she would not escape from jail.  He had even interogated Vidyut, but no luck.  Nobody knew where Avni was.  He had asked the Commissioner to check out the jail, and the Commissioner agreed to come along with  Vidyut who had insisted to come along with them.  When they had arrived, they saw that the Ragini Pandit, was whipping another inmate.   The whole atmosphere of the jail had changed.   

"What is going on here?" yelled the Commissioner.

"Nothing" stammered the Jailor.  "Sir, you hadn't mentioned that you were gonna visit.  I would have made arrangements.  The inmates are putting on a play"

"Liar!" said Sunehri

"You have made this jail Hell for us along with Ragini Pandit.   Sir, ever since they have come here, this jail is not safe for us inmates."

"Constables, grab the Jailor and Ragini Pandit.    We need to find out what has happened to Avni Khanna.  We will need to talk to everyone"

"Sir, she had run away from jail, just like she did before" said the Jailor

"Liar!!  Sir,  she has been buried alive."  said Sunehri.

"What!" yelled Neil and Vidyut together.

"Elaborate"  said the Commissioner.

"The wall behind the Jailor's desk in her office.   The brick wall has been put up by Ragini Pandit"

"Shut your dirty mouth!!  Or I will shut it for you" yelled Ragini Pandit.

"DD, grab your men, and go into the Jailor's room , tear down that wall.  Quickly!!!  I will join you in a few moments."  yelled Neil.

"Sunehri, please tell me everything. "  said Neil

"Sir, that Ragini Pandit and the Jailor have buried her alive between the walls.   I had told Avni Di to leave and escape from here as we had overheard them making the plan. We even had the opportunity, but she had refused to leave.   Avni Di said she trusted Neil Sir.  She didn't want to be the cause of any hardships for Neil Sir.   She loves him immensley.   She said if she had to give up her life for Neil Sir, she would.  As long as he would be safe.    Said without Neil there is no Avni."

"What!!" yelled Neil and Vidyut together.

"What have you done, Momoni?

"Shut up!!! "  yelled Ragini Pandi.

"Ragini Pandit, you are running out of chances.  Just because you are the MLA's mother does not mean anything. "

Meanwhile, Neil grabbed Vidyut's collar and said "If anything happened to my Avni, there will be no place for you and your mother to hid.  I will never leave either one of you.  I sent my wife to jail knowing that she was innocent.  I knew either you or your men were the ones to kill Juhi.  You had blackmailed me so either I send my wife to jail or I send her to you to be your Mistress. You had kidnapped Neela Ma, to control her.  You and your mother have crossed all limits.   Now watch what I will do!" as he pushed Vidyut away from him and ran into the jailor's room.

After awhile, they had found Avni behind the wall, tied up and unconscious.  Neil quickly grabbed her and untied her.  "DD, quickly let's get her to the hospital!"

"Hurry up, Neil" said the Commissioner.

As Neil and DD left with Avni to go to the hospital.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but you are not allowed anywhere this case.  If we find out that you had anything to do with this incident, you will be punished along with your mother and the Jailor.  Now take them to the station.  I will be there shortly.  I am going to see how Mrs. Khanna is doing first." said the Commissioner.